My girlfriend and i just had sex, her first time, and the second or third day after she complained about having a stomach ache, and things just "not feeling right" the only time we weren't protected was in the shower for a second, never went anywhere and once more a bit later, but the only sperm that could have been there would have been in my pre-cum. i have heard 2 weeks is the earliest one will feel symptoms, but i would like some more opinions.. thanks

I think she is fine, u are probably just paraniod, it might all even be in her head! After u first have sex for the first time all ur thinkin about is will i get pregnant, and yes u can, but u sounded like u were careful and its only been a couple of days, ur probably gonna be nervious until she gets her period, but i think ur in the clear, just be more carful next time!!

my girlfriend and i had sex right after her period she has complained of her stomach hurting ever since we had sex its been about a week now i used protection and pulled out she also has a mark on her lower stomach do u think shes pregnant?

Hi, i lost my virginity 3 days ago and i have been feeling sick and feeling a bit bloated , generally just not feeling right. Do you think this is anything bad? It was protected sex, do you think this feeling could be in my head as it was my first time?

i have the same exact feeling i lost my virginity a day ago and im feeling bloated and just not right either. mine was protected too. if anyone could respond with something i would really appreciate it.im freaking out about the pregnant thing.

Although i know there haven't been answers, have any of you who claimed having stomach aches found out you were pregnant?? those posts were a while ago so obviously they either a) went away or b) turned in to a pregnancy. My girlfriend is having the same feelings and i'm worried she might be pregnant.

yea umm i just had sex like a while ago and i went like all the way for the 1st time and he pulled out b4 he ajaculated nut it went on top of my well you know and we wiped it off carefully but like afterwards we did it again with a condom and like a week later my stomach has been bloated and like crampy at moments am i preganant????

yea me too, i did it a few days ago and it was only oral and fingering sex, he didnt go inside me and we even use a condom. he was really careful too, when he took off the condom to ejaculate on my boobs he didnt touch me after that. so there is no possible way i can get pregnant but i still have a slight stomach ache after that.

so i hope its all in my head cause i kept checking and checking you know.. forum, pregnancy symptoms, pregnancy risk and all but what i did cant result in ..THIS

sorry i have no definite answer but just want you guys to know that ...maybe its your period coming? cause i think mine is coming

You do know pulling out dosent work, Pre-cum can get you pregnant aswell

experiencing some discomfort in the stomach region after having sex could mean that you contracted a bladder infection that usually happens because you did not pee after having sex. talk to your doctor and explain the pain and he may tell you thats what you have.

i just had sex for the first time and straight after i started getting stomach pains we used a condom and he even pulled out before he ejaculated
what does this mean?

Hey, This is just like me. Me and my boyfriend used a condom, he pre-cummed outside me and didn't cum inside me. Yet Im a bit bloated and have a weird feeling in my stomach area. I think It's ust because were not used to having something so big inside us and may have put a bit of strain on the organs.I've read a lot of these forums and as we were so careful I don't think it's anything to worry about. I think I just worry too much which makes me feel worse. x :-)

im pretty much the same as everyone. I had protected sex 2 days ago and ever since i have felt sick and have had stomach c**p every now and the. Im getting so paranoid that i might be pregnant. Could i be ? I need some ansewrs !

i lost my Virginity 2 days ago and im getting really paranoid that i could be pregnant. It was protected and everything but ever since ive felt sick and have stomach cramp every now and then. Could i be pregnant ? Ansewrs anyone !

I agree with the above poster- it is very, very easy for girls to get UTI's during sexual contact, even if you don't go all the way. On the other hand, I also had very, very bad stomach pains after losing my virginity, and it turned out to be a major hormonal shift. Your body, basically, can go completely haywire after your first time, just from going into defcon mode to prepare for babies. Because of the risk of bacterial infection though, please get any stomach pains checked out. If you can't afford to head straight to the doctor, you can get UTI test strips in the condom/lubricant area of most drug stores for about $5. Go to the doctor immediately if one of those things comes back positive though- advanced UTI's are about as fun as a sledgehammer to your kidney.