Can you please tell me what kind of condition a girl finds herself into after losing virginity? Thank you

I am not sure I understood your question correctly but there is no condition. Ok, a girl can be happy or glad, or whatever feeling she may have. The only difference to the pre-sex condition is that there is a loss of hymen, which is a thin membrane that covers the entrance of vagina before the girl loses virginity. The rupture of the hymen may a hurt a bit, and bleed but it is nothing dangerous or uncomfortable. At least, it wasn’t for me. Before a girl decides to have sex, she should think twice about whether she is matured enough, and if this is what she wants and not somebody else.

Hi there. Depends from one person to another. Some girls say that they don't feel any type of pain after their first intercourse while some of them had really bad a couple of days after intercourse. Broken hymen and losing virginity sometimes is not that "easy" as it seems, as you heard or as you read. It depends on your body, the flexibility of your hymen and so many other factors. For example, I had really bad time 3 or 4 days after, I was in pain, I felt uncomfortable and I had some pain when I was peeing. I went to see my gynecologist immediately and he told me that this is a normal condition. 

ok so i had lost my virginity a week ago and had major weight loss is this normal?

Complications after sex:-

Generally sex is defined as the physical interaction between a male and a female. It is said to be the most desirable moment in an individual’s life. However there are many myths about sex and the complications after performing it. This is for the same that one should have a complete knowledge of all activities of sex before going through one. The government of India is also taking suitable steps to facilitate young minds on using protective methods for possessing safe sex.

However there were many recent controversies on whether sex education should be imparted in India or not? However majority of people believed that it will certainly end up in advancing our society but others claimed that it might disturb the concentration of young teens diverting their way of goal. But to be frank if sex education is not imparted then it might lead to many complications and ultimately lead to many incurable and hazardous diseases.

Some of these diseases are listed as follows:-

Pelvic inflammatory diseases:- Generally women suffer to this disease. It causes an infection in the upper genitals tract and reproductive organs such as the uterus, ovaries and the fallopian tubes.

Chlamydia and Gonorrhea are some of the most common STD’s which are responsible for spreading this disease. Women lying between age limits of 15-25 are the most commonly infected victims of these diseases. If excess douching is done it can lead to PID as it cleanses the naturally beneficial bacteria from the vagina of a woman.

Symptoms: - While ailing the PID, women can pursue excess pain during the sexual intercourse, sometimes burning and even fever.

Cures and precautions: - Some antibiotics are useful to cure the PID. But it is strongly prescribed to do regular medical checkups and if in any case the disease gets discovered proper medicinal treatment should be taken as PID is quite harmful in its later stages.

Gonorrhea: - This disease generally infects the sensitive tissues of an individual reproductive system. One can be at the risk of acquiring this disease through all types of sexual contacts and oral sex.

Indications: - There are very few indications of this diseases. This in fact makes it more difficult to find it and then cure it from transmitting it from one person to other during sexual intercourse.

Symptoms: - Symptoms are akin with that of Chlamydia so one can get confused to know which exactly is present among the two of them. The person experiences pain, burning, unusual discharge, fever and swelling while experiencing this disease.

how girls vergenity has been loss