hi, this is kind of weird for me to ask this question because im a guy but i really care about my girfriend and we had sex for the first time and kind of worried of because when she was younger she had an UTI and after we did it, (for a few hours) she was experiencing nausea and stomach pain but she didn't bleed.... im also worried because i didn't used a condom and her menstrual period is not normal(maybe she only had twice this year)...so please help me, im really confused, and please tell me other things bout it.....after losing virginity, is nausea & stomach pain normal?...tnx :'(

I didn’t feel nauseous after my first time. I didn’t feel anything. I think that losing virginity is only thought to be a big deal but the sex itself for the first time is nothing special. At least, it wasn’t in my case.
I didn’t bleed either, many girls don’t bleed, that’s not a problem. Do you think your girlfriend just got scared that something will happen to her because you didn’t use a condom. Such worries can make a girl nauseous.

Did she by any chance use a morning after pill? Those give me nausea sometimes!!!!

I am 20 years old my 18 year old fiance' gave me her virginity out of love for me. After I broke her hymen she bled like normal plus a few days more because of her period. a few days later she was feeling pains in her stomach and chest and back.....I have 3 questions?

can she get pregant on 2 types of birth control?

And what was the pain about that lasted only a few days after losing her virginity and then it stopped?

can birth control stop working because of her period?

My BF and I tried to have sex the other night. It was my first time, it hurt but we're not sure if I lost my virginity yet. I didn't bleed.

But the next day I had really bad stomach pain which carried over to today and so far today I've vomited twice. I can't keep anything down. I also started bleeding today but I'm not sure if it's because I lost my virginity or if it's just my period.

hi im 17 and lost my virginity friday i didnt bleed and we didnt use protection now i am feeling sick and worrying im pregnant help!! but i dont know if he did it right because we was drunk HELP!! plzz x

Okay everyone, listen up.
If an erect penis enters the vagina, that constitutes the loss of virginity. It doesn't matter if you bleed or not.
IF you were to become pregnant after losing your virginity, it would take much longer than 1 day to feel the symptoms. That means there is either an underlying issue or it's all in your head.
Sex is a responsibility so be careful. If you're worried about getting pregnant, use a condom or another birth control method.

me and my gf had sex like two weeks ago and it was her first time. She said she has been feeling a lot of stomach pain for the past two weeks, and she has been feeling sick. We used protection and i pulled out(because she was scared it would break), but she is still really worried. does her stomach pain and feeling sick mean she is pregnant?

Any answers would be appreciated

Maybe this "sick feeling" everyone seems to be experiencing is guilt! BTW WHy would your girlfriend having a UTI when she was younger concern you? Thats a friggin bladder infection not and STD, it's not a big deal. People (mainly women, get them all the time). Wow, some of you should NOT be having sex!

I'm not a person to feel guilty about that I guess I just feel worried something went wrong with the condom because I feel nausceous, but also we went jogging and i had this weird stamina and energy inside of me and ran alot. Haha idk if that has to do anything with?

I'm not a person that feels guilty of that because I actually wanted to so yeah but I don't know what it was maybe because of paranoia that something went wrong, I feel nausceous, but also went went jogging right after and like I had this nonstop energy in me and ran nonstop so maybe that has to do? I'm not really suree.

i had sex on new years eve with my boyfriend, and lost my virginity. i bled a little bit after and was in a lot of pain. i know pain and bleeding is completely normal when you lose your virginity but he fingered me 5 days after and i bled a tiny bit again. i have had bad tummy pains since losing my virginity and my stomache feels a bit swollen. we didnt use protection but i dont think im pregnant because i had only just come off my period. my mum doesnt know ive had sex yet buti am going to the doctor on thursday to start going on the pill. can someone tell me if its normal to have a slightly swollen stomache and slight bleeding still? also i have a brownish discharge. thankyou.

i was feeln sick after the first time but we used a condom and he pulled out cuz i also thought it would break but im not really trippn cuz we used the condom and were sure it didnt break the sick feeln wwas prob because i was scared my mom and fam would find out

I have 4 questions ... I lost my virginity a few wks ago and I had only been on the pill for a couple of days but I took the (day after pill) just to be sure. I know that antibiotics can cancel the birth control's effect and I had been taking antibiotics the days before, so How long do antibiotics stay in your system? For how long can they continue to cancel the BC effect after you stop taking them? Can they also cancel the effect of the ''day after pill?'' I know bleeding is normal but How much is normal? ... the only thing that worried me about the bleeding was that that my boyfriend was very gentle yet the bleeding was super excessive and terribly terribly painful. :-(

FOR ONE IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE RESPONSIBLE AT 17 THEN YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE SEX OR DRINK ALL WE NEED IS ANOTHER KID HAVING A KID AND NO RESPONSIBILITY. WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO LOOSE YOUR VIRGINITY AT 17 YOU HAVE YOUR WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF YOU.

Feeling pain afterwards is normal (unless its excessive). It's called cramps. You're body isn't used to that kind of activity so you might get some cramps from it afterwards. Not to mention that you have stretched out an area that was previously tight and likely broke your hymen (popped you're cherry, it's what causes the bleeding). Not all people bleed though because there are different types of hymens. Some hymens are partial and others are full, others may have broken a long time ago as a child doing so random non-sexual activity and you didn't realize it broke. If your hymen is partial it probably won't bleed are much as a full one. So if you don't bleed, bleed a little or bleed a fair amount, thats okay. Unless of course it continues for a long time. It is possible to bleed again in the future (for the girl who got fingered and bled). You probably weren't finished healing or you're hymen wasn't completely broken.
When I lost my virginity by hymen didn't break until the 3rd time I had sex because, well, hymen's can stretch before they break.
Don't forget that if you were not lubricated enough, you may feel some more pain.
As for stomach swelling. This may be a coincidence. Maybe you are just bloated. It's probably nothing. It doesn't mean you are pregnant. You wouldn't show that soon after conception.
Also, people need to used contraception!!! You shouldn't have sex THEN go on the pill, go on the pill first and ALWAYS use a condom. Pregnancy isn't the only thing you are trying to avoid, use a condom unless you want an STI.
To the girl who had brown discharge: This is most likely just a result of bleeding. The same as discharge at the end of your period is a bit brown.

Also important!!!
one girl mentioned that she wasn't worried about becoming pregnant because she had just finished her period. The days following the last day of your period are the days that your are MOST FERTILE.

nausea that soon after sex likely doesn't mean pregnancy. It would be too early for symptoms. The nausea is probably a result of guilt, cramps and worry.

I can't answer the question about medications affecting birth control pills. It really depends on what kind of medication it is. Some might interfere, others may not. Ask your doctor.