I gave my virginity to my partner and we used a condom and it didn't break nor did he ejaculate inside of me so we're safe. I was getting these cramps for 2 days but now I constantly have to use the bathroom. Whenever I urinate I get these bad pains in my bladder, does anyone know anything about this and how to stop it ?

Hi Smalltown,

You mean you think you're safe.  No form of birth control is 100% effective - NONE.  With any sexual contact there is a risk of pregnancy.

You could have a urinary tract infection.  They are very common in women after having sex.  If it continues, see your doctor.

Good luck.

I had unprotected sex with my gf on 5th June,n did not use any pills.... We did it roughly 1hr30min.... Her next period tyming is 20th June... I don't sure I had ejaculate into her...most probably not.... Is she get pregnant or not.... If she get pregnant then how can I assure n why will be the precaution.....reply asap

See your other post Abhra. Yes, she could get pregnant.