I lost my virginity after protected sex, It only lasted like 30 seconds and he definetly didnt cum but now im having really bad lower stomach pains still a couple of days after.

If anyone can help i would be severly thankful

If he had a long penis it might have just penetrated deep inside of your vagina, I wouldnt be worried about it unless it lasts a while. You probably dont want to wait a super long time before you have sex w/ him again, if that is something that you guys are planning on doing anyways... just because if you wait longer it might start to hurt again. If you guys are not going ot have sex again, I would finger yourself every now and then and you might even want to feel around while fingering yourself because you might actually feel the spot that hurts, (I know you said that its your lower tummy but every once in a while my husband makes me hurt after sex and the next couple of days I massage the inside of my vagina and i can a ctually feel the spot that hurts even though it feels like it is my tummy...) hope that makes since and helps you out.

i am having the exact same thing:| iam still getting them after 3 days of losing my virginty.

is this normal?

I have the same thing as well. ^ huh.

I have the same experience

I had sex about a week ago and we used a condom and he pulled out before he cummed. However i have stomach pain and spotting and my lower back aches. Could i be pregnant? I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. My period is supposed to start in 3 days

U need a big black penis gor satisfaction that means ur homo is not satisfied