I'm 16. (I know I'm young) I lost my virginity Dec. 23 around 1AM. We used a condom, but he had trouble getting it on, as far as I know it didn't break, hell the sex didn't last any longer than a minute, but I am having severe stomach pains and am worried sick! I know it's too soon to tell, but could I be pregnant? I didn't bleed, there's just been a lot of moistness, and I'm wondering if I should take the morning after pill.

Please! I won't be doing this again for a long time, I've learned my lesson, I'm sorry to be posting on a holiday I'm just scared.

Merry Christmas and God Bless

If the condom was still intact on the penis after the intercourse, then i can't see how you could be pregnant.

The stomach pains could simply be due to the loss of your virginity.

I wouldn't worry to much about it, however if you continue to get these pains then please consider visiting your local doctor.

Regards,
Justin

Thank you very much. I am very grateful for your post, and you have relieved me a little. I'll be going to the clinic tomorrow, so we'll see what will come to pass.

Hi, im 18 and i had sex with my BF on january 27th and then i was feelin pains in my stomach and he used a condom, it didnet break and he pulled out befor he cam. Im really worried that im pregerant..can some one please help me im going crazy

I had the same thing i had sex for the first time in december.
We had sex alot and when i would pee it burned.
And id get the WORST pains.
I went to the doctor and i had a UTI (urinary tract infection)
You should go to the doctor for it.
They dont do anything but make you pee in a cup.
But there may be a chance you have, pelvic inflammatory disease.

so were you pregnant please tell cause im going threw the same thing e-mail me on yahoo
***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use