i was wondering, i think i may have an eptopic pregnancy but the pains that i am having in my lower right abdomen come and go, and i was wondering if that was part of the symptoms. i have had diahrrea, today i have felt a lil light headed kind of like im sick though. so i dunno the stomach pains are what worry me the most....they hurt bad then go away...please help me!

I am in my week 6 and I am experiencing the same pains...Please can someone tell me what's going on. I am very worried!

You should go to your doctor ASAP!
although you can have cramps in early pregnancy, if pain is one sided be aware.
Good Luck. I have had two eptopics' within five years.
It is nothing to play with you could DIE o.O

I just had my ultrasound yesterday and found out that I have an eptopic pregnancy. I'm 5 1/2 weeks, 7 1/2 by the way the doctors count and have absolutely no symptoms whatsoever! I am in shock that I have to terminate this pregnancy. I am 38 years old and have had difficulty getting pregnant to this is just devestating. I had to cancel my honeymoon trip because I wasn't allowed to fly in case it ruptured in air. I could die! Go to your doctor immediately!!!!!

first pregnancy have alot of feels like gas and stomach discomfort feels like have to pee alot and after pee goes away and then comes back also right side is uncomfortable but could that be cause have a sist on that side asap response would be great thank you