Today I had to use the bathroom like 8 times and I felt as if I had to urinate the entire day. And after each urination a weird feeling occurs in my urethra (as if I still have to pee)...as well as a few drops of blood. I'm really scared. Could this be a sign of pregnancy?

this sounds like you have cystitis go see your gp you probably need antibiotics

Hey...I don't think it's as serious as cystitis. I think you may have something called "honeymoon bladder". It's a urinary tract infection common in females after the start of sexual activity or a recent increase in sexual activity, caused by bacteria. You can take oral antibiotics for it, but also there are home cures, such as: drinking lots of water, abstaining from sexual activity, avoiding harsh soap and tight synthetic underwear, and urination after sex (all fairly hard things to achieve, I know). Eventually your immune system will run its course anyway.

P.S. - Sorry about how late this is!

Yeah, I had sex for the first time about...two weeks ago and I have to go to the bathroom a lot and whenever i like..wipe its a little pink...it burns sometimes too. I just...can't go to the doctor about it though, so what should I do?

hi i am 27 and i am going thru the same thing as well , i havent seen the doctor yet but if it keeps happening i think i have no choice but the see one... anyways when i urinate it burns alot and lil drop of blood .( the last time it happens i found out tht i had chlamydia...i guess this must be it )

I use to have pains while urinating and whitish stuffs coming out of my penis,I to drugs n injections the pains went but the whitish stuffs didn't now the pain is back even worse and when I pee I don't only feel the pains blood follows after urinating..I am really scared n worried