I have been getting really bad stomach pains so bad :-( i cant do anything but just lie down and not move I have taken painkillers and used heat packs but nothing seems to work and they last for 5 hrs and but they don't seem to go just they are not as bad and my stomach starts to burn. I dont know what to do whats wrong? Please help

You need to see a doctor. I have encoprecis for 3 yrs and is still not cured. I have to see my doc also about it.

You could possibly have an ulcer. My freshman year of college I woke up one night in the worst pain possible. I went to the ER and they kept me for a couple days. Turns out I had ulcers and cysts on my ovaries. But it was the ulcers that were giving me pains. The pain would come when I would get worked up or anything, even just crying slightly, and I would be doubled over in pain for about 8 hours at a time. Go to your doctor to see what it is and if there may be medicine for it. Hope this helps!

I also have been having really bad stomach pains, so bad i have to curl up into a ball and wait untill its goes, away, i get them after i eat, or they just come randomly

my boyfriend also gets really bad pain!! and most of the time is after he eats!! its really bad, to the point that he cries....if any one has more information on this type of stamach pain pls respond!! :-) thank you!

I 2 AM GOING THOUGH IT WHAT I FIND BEST IS SLEEP N WHEN I WAKE UP I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER (BUT JUST BEHIND IN HOUSE DUITYS) BUT IT COULD ALSO BE PERIOD PAINS BUT IF IT IS STILL GOING ON IN LIKE 2 WEEKS TALK TO YOUR DOC'R BUT 4 TONIGHT TRY SLEPPING WITH A HOT WATER.

HOPE U FEEL BETTER

STACEY

IVE had this pain 2 it comes randomly or if i do anything . ive found drinking lots of water makes it feel more tolerable i had to have 30 glasses in 1 day just so i could sit around all day.

This happens to me alot mainly after i eat, I take pills and try to sleep with a hot water bottle after 2 days of the same thing i feel alot better. just try not to move alot.

Well Im Cassiiee, I Also Been Gettin These And They Last All Nyt Or Maybe For A Week, Ive Been For Scans And Everything But The Doc's Cant Find Anything. Im Really Scared, And I Cant Be Pregnant 'Cse I Aint Had Sex Since November 08, Since Then I Aint Been Myself, My Best Friend And Family Has Noticed The Same. Even I Have, I Dont Eat As Much As I Used Too And Im Dropping The Pounds, Really Fast And Im Eatin Too See If That Helps But It Hasnt, So I Give Up And Just Live With It. BUT Sometimes The Doc's Are More Helpfull With This Stuff.

Good Luck Babe xx

[/list][/list]

try vomiting. i just threw up and i feel slightly better. i have the same problem. it feels really bad every few months and usually i just ride it out but i am trying to just sit as still as possible and not die from this intolerable pain

me too i get the same thing i wonder what it is

hi. i am also getting these pains. i have been gettin them for over 2 months now. they start on the left side of my stomach, then go to he right side then go into the middle. thy also make me feel sick wen they come. i went to the docs and they sed i had an infection in my waters and prescribed me with ntibiotics that only made me worse. i occassionally get flutters in my stomach and a sometimes feel like something is kicking, punching or poking me. i have took pregnancy tests which have all came out neg and also had one done at docs which was also neg. i have been experiencing some pregnancy symptoms but havent had a pos test. i dnt know whether these stomach and bad bk pains cud be due to pregnancy or something worse. if ayone cud help me then that would be great. i need to know what i should do. thnx. x

My partner gets horrible stomach pains in the way you all describe. Either after he eats or randomly. He doesn't seem to want to go to the doctors.

Have any of you been to see a doctor about it?

i've been getting them real bad
they start near the bottom of my ribs and then go down to my stomach
they are really painful and it can get up to a point when i cry
i've been taking painkillers and sleeping with a hot water bottle but notheing seems to help
any ideas????

its most likely a form of stomach cancer

Signs and symptoms

Stomach cancer is often asymptomatic or causes only nonspecific symptoms in its early stages. By the time symptoms occur, the cancer has often reached an advanced stage, one of the main reasons for its poor prognosis. Stomach cancer can cause the following signs and symptoms:

Early

Indigestion or a burning sensation (heartburn)

Loss of appetite, especially for meat

Late

Abdominal pain or discomfort in the upper abdomen

Nausea and vomiting

Diarrhea or constipation

Bloating of the stomach after meals

Weight loss

Weakness and fatigue

Bleeding (vomiting blood or having blood in the stool) which will appear as black. This can lead to anemia.

Dysphagia; this feature suggests a tumor in the cardia or extension of the gastric tumor in to the esophagus.

These can be symptoms of other problems such as a stomach virus, gastric ulcer or tropical sprue. Diagnosis should be done by a gastroenterologist or an oncologist.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed