Hi I have been pregnant for 1 month now.. Im always in so much pain at the top of my stomach and it hurts so bad.. Is that normal? I cant keep anything down.. I cant keep food or anything that i drink down.. I dont even have any strength to clean the house nothing.. I cant even stand up in the shower without feeling dizzy... This is my first pregnancy.. Someone please help...

Vale

Please contact me at *****

**this post is edited by moderator ** private e-mails not allowed **

I am having the same problems. Please some one tell us what is going on.
Thanks

You both need to speak to your doctors. If the symptoms worry you that much you need to goto the ER. I cannot say what is going on other than extreme pregnancy symptoms. However I am not a medical doctor and only have life experience with my own pregnancies.

hi

i am a month too i could not keep anything down water food nothing. my doctor gave me morning sickness medcine and it worked like a charm alos if you suck on ginger that helps. i lost alot of weight from not eating to but nowi feel fine.

my first pregnacy was fine no probs at all but im now 5months with my 2nd and its bein so different. at first the docs thiught i was ectopic cos i was gettin pain in the bottom of my tummy now i get sharp stabbin pains thru out my tummy iv neva bein more scared but goin to docs again see what they say and hope for the best iv felt it kickin a few times but maybes my frame is not gettin big enough quick enogh for the baby to grow fingers crossed x

hello.

i am less than a month pregnant and i am experiencing sharp pains in my lower stomach. This occurs when i walk or drive a lot, or also when i am facing difficulties at work. Is this normal? this is my first pregnancy and and i don't know what to expect nor what is normal or not. can someone please advice?....

heya

im pregnant and have jus found out. I have just been up 2 A and E as i have had pains in my stomach and started bleeding this morning. The doctors told me tat i have got bloced bowels and a bad urine infection. Could this be the pain that i am experiencing??
some people have said that im going to have a miscarriage what i do not nwant...please help mme im realy upset and the doctors dont seem to be helping thanks xx

There's a chance that you will have a miscarriage, especially since you have an infection and u were bleeding. you should go to the ER just to be safe.

I was having the same types of pains and it ended up being a UTI(Urinary tract infection) which is very common in women during pregnancy. I would definitely recommend going to your doctor ASAP, if it is a UTI you want to get the medication before it gets worse and gets to your kidney's, and or hurts the baby... if not then you need to find if it is pregnancy related at all...but the best advice I can give is to GO TO THE DOCTOR!
Best of luck~

Well im about 4 or 5 months now. and my stomach is hurtin all the time when i sit down. Im only 16 so i cant go to the Er and i havent told my mom so im pretty much screwd.

will someone plz help me!!

This is my first pregnacy and i am young.
i work full time and am experiencing pains in my lower stomach, my boyfriend searched it up and is scared im having an etopic pregnacy ..
im going to the doctors today, has anyone else every been through this im very worried and i thought i could never get pregnant so this is very weird for me. Also it has been only a bit over a month and im tired all the time .

Please help me.

i am havingt he same problems... i am only 1 moonth and i feel as my stomach feels like it is squeezing on the inside.. this pain makes me cry every night

Hi I have been pregnant for 3 mouths already n im haveing like a cramp pain is that normal?

i am 3 months as well and my doctor told me it is completely normal to have cramp like pains at this stage because my stomach is stretching and getting ready for the baby to grow and take up all that room. not to worry but if it gets too bad do go to the doctor.
to the young one having a baby. you havent told your mom, which honestly alot of young girls dont. i say go to the childrens hospital emerg and tell them your pretty sure your pregnant and they will help you. if you cant get a friend to drive you take the bus or ask someone you really trust to take you. its not uncommon for young women to go through this so just know there are people who can help and wont judge you.

hey :-) impregnant too im about 2weeks and a half and i was talkiing to my mother in law and she said having pain in the upper part of the stomach it isnt normal cus it could be signs of the apendix............... well good luck take care