Here's my story...I had an eptopic pregnancy a few years ago that made me lose my left tube..the doctor said the other side was good to go..lol...I understand that periods alternate different sides each month so I know one is going to be not as heavy...here's the thing..my period is pretty "normal" its at the end of the month or the very beginning...this month I started on the 3rd and lasted 2 days and then I spotted for 3 after, which I never do...I started spotting on the 17th and now its the 21st....Ive took 2 tests and both were negative, when I had the eptopic they came back positive..the doctor said my pain tolarence must be high cuz he said I should of been in alot of pain..I'm having mild cramps now...I've been crying for no reason..and very tired....am I pregnant or going through early menopause....I'll be 30 in a couple weeks....

It would be very early for you to be experiencing early menopause before the age of 30!  Might want to check up with your doctor to do a blood test for a pregnancy as you wouldn't want another ectopic.  The earlier found the less likely it will damage your body.

Me and my girlfriend were in my bedroom. We both kissed and i pulled out my penis and there was pre-ejaculate on it. I cleaned it by rubbing my palm and then touched her clitoris and vagina lips with my fingers of same hand (no clothes and not penetrated) and that was wet.. Will she get pregnant by this from pre-ejaculate.(also i last ejaculated 1 day before this event happened and urinated about 3 times after that)....pls help i am scared.

Precum has very little sperm in it, the majority of the sperm is in the ejaculation. Your gf will be fine, not pregnant.

I'm going to the health department in a couple days to get a blood test...I don't have insurance so I can't afford to go to the doctors or an er visit....

Post back with results and good luck!