Yesterday I was having severe abdominal pains but noI bleeding so I went to the ER. I was there for 5 hours..they did a cervical test, blood work and ultrasound... finally the Dr came in and said there was something on my overt possibly a cyst or eptopic pregnancy... and because my hormone count only showed I was 4-5weeks they couldn't see anything in the uterus... I am experiencing the bloating, gas, tender breasts, and slight nausea, also lower back pain and some cramping.... could I still get all these symptoms if its eptopic? I go back tomorrow for another blood test to see if my levels doubled.... can anyone help me before then??????

Hi R,

Yes, you can get those symptoms if it is an ectopic.  Your body is still preparing for a pregnancy.

Cyst or not, with any hCG level it is likely that you are pregnant.

Wait and see is about the only thing you can do now.  It can be very difficult to find anything via ultrasound so early in a pregnancy.

Hang in there.  Good luck.

Same here im having the same symptoms ive had 2 blood tests done

Ive had all the same symptoms and the hcg level is low but im prego what does that mean