Hi, Ive just found out i am "clinically" pregnant. My HCG is 1000.

Prior to finding this out, i was suffering pains on my lower right side. Not bad pains just felt uncomfortable especially at night and sitting down. They have been going on for 2 months now and thats when my last period was in January and now its March. The pains have got worse this week. I took two pregnancy tests two days ago and both come back positive. The conception date said 2-3 weeks. So I went to hospital about the pains and they tested everything and said i was pregnant because of my hcg level. They said could be eptopic or a cyst so am waiting for a scan. Last year I had an ovarian cyst and it feels exactly the same...

The symptoms i'm having are bad lower back pain and pain in my lower right abdomen radiating down my leg. I need a hot water bottle to help calm the pain. No nausea, appetite ok, no constipation. My boobs are swollen and painful. I feel like ive put on weight but not loads yet. I feel ok no pains in my shoulder as they keep asking me. The gynae doctor sent me home because she said i look "well enough". Told me to take co-codamol for the pain. I feel ok apart from the pains obviously...

Anyone had the same problem as me? I'm going for the scan soon so hopefully will find out but just wanted to know if anyone has had this too and the outcome?

also forgot to mention no bleeding at all...

hi..my last period was on feb.25 2012, and i always had unproteccted sex since aug.5 2011 so my fiance and i are trying for a baby. My period had to come in the twentys of march but no period. Now is April 26 and still no period. Could i be pregnant? oh and did 3 pregnancies and came out negative-plz reply mee

I am 23 years old, my nd and I have been trying 2 have a baby for 5 years. My last period was on August 16th. Today is November 15th and still no period for me, this is the third month not getting it. So far I've taken 2 home pregnancy tests and both came out negative. When I was 18 I had an ectopic pregnancy which lead to a miscarriage. I have some pregnancy symptoms such as fatigue, food cravings, dizziness, headaches and tender breasts. Could someone please give me some advice? If I don't get my period by the end of November than I am going to make a doctors appointment