I have been diagnosed w/ depression anxiety and now bi-polar.
This all started when i was 19, i am now 31. I do not have the effects or life of depression. I struggle with a dreamy, foggy,dazed head pressure.
I will wake up with this and it does not go away for 7 to 20 days. after this i feel normal and usually after a week or 2 it comes back. Have you ever heard of these symtoms before???? Thanks

I too have these feelings I also have GAD and Depression I am 30 I just started taking Lexapro which makes me feel really loopy. But the weird dreamstate and fuzzness in my head is driving me bonkers. Almost like the back of my head fell asleep like your foot does when you sit on it. Very weird, but I also had a neck injury that caused my muscles to spasm so I am not sure what is causing this.....it is a scarry feeling.

To me that sounds like a little bit of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, you are experiencing a bit of brain fog. Trust me, I am 18, and it has been going on for around 9 months, but in my case, this has been on going.