Hi i am a 20 year old female and the followong symptoms that i have been having for the past 5 years have been taking over my life.

-Spaced out/foggy feeling in head(feels like im not present mentally)
-headaches in same spot maybe once a week
-anxiousness
-Problems concentrating
-on and off depression throughout the day
-plugged ears feeling like they need to pop
-bad memory
-problems focusing my eyes at things in a distance(writing)

I have tried many medictions to treat my anxiety,depression and even taken meds for ADD/ADHD...and nothing has worked. Im seeing a psychiatrist and have been going to a councillor for quite a while now. My biggest fear is that i will have to live with this feeling my while life. If you have the same symptoms, or if you think you may have an idea whats going on please let me know. Thanks

hello there,

Yes anxiety sucks i have periods on and off of symptoms of anxiety and depression. The symptoms which u mentioned in ure post are all true and I had experienced similar to these...Depersonalazation was one of the symptoms which made me feel like going crazy. When it happened to me Ill freak out and go into panic mode.

Keep in touch honey and from my opionion try to stay away from medications like I did. Because its not worth it to take them if they r not working. One they cost money and 2 u dumb in your body full of sh*t and chemicals.

Im trying to cope with life and take one day at a time. I take the day as it comes . It helps a bit because u learn yourself not to worry of what will happen

Good luck and God bless

Gil

Keep in touch xxx

Hi Princess,

You're not alone in this battle. I trigger a panic attack at age 23 and ever-since I'd suffered anxiety for two years, without taking any medications. My symptoms is like yours or different in way. My anxiety got bad enough I wouldn't leave my house for 6months. I'm in process of healing. I never know your brain/mind can be a weapons against you.

ps..

try to look up natural herbs..

Does anyone know if vitamins such as Ginko Binko and Omega 3+joy effect anti depressants? XD

P.S its reassuring knowing that im not the only one struggling with this

princess223 wrote:

-anxiousness
-Problems concentrating
-bad memory

Quote:

I have exactly the same problem that you have, i have had it for over 3 years now and sometimes i forget about it but then i remember it and it gives me a headache. it feels like im out of it or i just woke up. its very annoying and i wish it will go away. your not alone alot of people have it.

Look into candida. It's yeast overgrowth. Has similar symptoms.

certain breads and flours give me the exact symptoms above. I've cut them out of my diet, only if I eat them mistakenly the symptoms are worse.

After such long time of anxiety it's hard to reduce it. Although be positive and think positive. Take care.