I have one strange question and that is-are we all a bit bipolar? I’m asking this for it happens sometimes that I kind of a feel some weird symptoms that runs from high enthusiasm to such hopelessness I couldn’t describe it’s like I’m little crazy and little depressed depends on …I don’t know what. So what do you think are we all a bit bipolar?

Yes, yes, I know how you must be feeling. I’m positive on this and am totally convinced that we all are a bit bipolar it’s just thing of a control I also in myself occasionally could recognize those symptoms for there’re days in which I feel so euphoric and overly good, I don’t even have sleep needed am so active and enthusiastic and hac… after a few days a depression grabs me, there’s no hope, and everything seems so without any sense. But you know what? -I don’t know if those symptoms has something to do with bipolarism but I am sure that are my periods related. So I’ve came to a conclusion that we all are a bit bipolar, at least I am bipolar when it comes about my period and than again I’m back to normal track. Any way I think some kind of bipolarism is there in all of us and it’s just that in someone’s sometime it takes more severe forms that needs to be treated and I think I’m of the ones who can control itself well, kind of a like I know how to deal with these occasional “symptoms”.

no one is totally completely normal!

where do you draw the line between being nervous in around people and being sociopathic? who can draw the line when someone stops having little quirks and having an obsessive compulsive disorder?

where is that tiny threshold between paranoid and insane? who is allowed to say what the limit is?

we are all mentally ill in one way or another, even if its to a tiny degree,
the people who get professional help with their problems are the ones who have it so bad it interferes in their day to day life. but just because it doesnt interfere with your day to day activities doesnt mean you cant get angry, or depressed, or freaked out etc.
no one is completely normal, human beings wouldnt be human otherwise, we all have quirks and compulsions in our behavior.

I would totally agree!

I think mental illnesses have become very "popular" recently and some things like extreme emotions get given a label, like depression or bi-polar disorder.

Obviously being bi-polar is horrible as the people who suffer from it feel very extreme high and low emotions but I think it is natural for everyone to have extreme emotions at one point or another.

No I definitely disagree. Bipolar is a horrible life-changing mental disorder that is petrifying. The 'similarities' between non-bipolar people and bipolar people are probably just because moods are a part of our brain makeup, we need them and they are completely normal, even if they seem extreme or irrational. Bipolar moods are not like 'normal' moods. They're terrifying and either extreme can lead to death, humiliation or alienation from friends and family.
Everyone is different, a tad strange in their own way, gets emotional, gets irrational etc. But to compare that to bipolar moods is suggesting that people who struggle with their illness are just not good at coping with what is essentially a common and relatively easily dealt with situation. I dont think you meant it like that of course :) just writing this so some people who are self-conscious about how they deal with bipolar don't feel like they're jut c**p at managing themselves.
Good thought though!

I agree. I consider myself bi polar. I swing back and forth at different frequencies. Mania to depression. depression predominates at the moment.

We are after all right brained and left brained. of course we are bipolar.