I'll try to keep this brief! Just want advice on whether or not I should see my doc! Or if anybody knows what this mystery could be?

I got my period June 15th, all was fine. A week or two later I saw my doc to start BC. When I start my period, I spot brown and then begin bleeding, so I began my BC when my period starting. Well that whole week I spotted brown. No red. (Also I had sex after the 15th)

Take my BC the rest of the month, and my period came this past Tuesday. I had REALLY bad cramping, once I had this sharp pain in the front of my stomach, and then it went away, then a few minutes later I felt the same sharp pain, and afterward I felt that I was leaking so naturally I went to the bathroom. Took out my tampon, as I sat there I felt something fall out of me. No big deal, I thought it was a clot I get those from time to time. Especially big ones. I looked down and it was white, with some blood on it. Nothing I've ever seen before. It was about 2 inches and a little oblong.

After that happened my cramping subsided as did the bleeding. I wasn't as heavy. I have NO idea what this could have been, I took a test about the week of my spotty period and it was negative.

I'm not sure if I should call my doctor, I know there's nothing they could probably do but I so badly want to know what this could have been.

im 13 years old i think ur ok but its hard to tell since im a guy but just to be sure a call to ur doc wont hurt

Hope i helped

It sounds to me like you may have miscarried. Did you ever take a test? They are like a buck at dollar tree. See a doc if possible. Good luck

I tested the week I was spotting and it was negative. I have a doctors appt next Monday and it'll definitely be brought up.

you really need to see a doctor on that i think you miscarried. i have 3 times and it sounds similar.

If I miscarried, wouldn't I have tested positive?