Ok so heres the deal back in december of 2011 I got pregnant and miscarried in march :( my fiance and I are despretley trying to concieve again but this month my period was exactly like my implantation bleeding was before I found out I was prego but I thought it was a period because every one said implantation bleeding is very light and short but not mine... Any ways this month my "period" started 4 days earlier than regular (and my periods have beenbonbtime and regular) but I started out heavy for two days then went to brown spotting for one day, the next day it turned into bright red but very very light (only seen when whipping) for one day then for three days it was just pink spotting in a discharge mixture look and it ended. Its been four days sence my very weird irregular period ended and im spotting light pink again. This same very thing happend when I was prego but I took a pregnacy test this morning and it was negative :( do youvthink I could be prego and its to early to detect?? Im so confused and need to know why my "period" is acting like this and im spotting again!! Please help me with ur advice!!

i suggest you wait a little longer to get tested it might be to soon thats why it tested "negative". you should just ask a doctor if the test is negative in 2-3 weeks