Someone please help!

I am a little over 6 weeks pregnant, and have been spotting for the last few days. i have been cramping all along. It is painful, but not severe and goes on and off all of the time. The spotting is there, but isn't a lot. Could I be having a miscarriage? Do you have to be bleeding a lot and having severe pain to have one? I can't call my doctor until Monday, and I am driving my husband crazy with my worries. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

A WOMAN IN NEED

It is possible, and you should go to your ObGyn doc asap.

I'm 37 years old and 7 weeks pregnant. A few days ago I had VERY LIGHT spotting. It only lasted a few hours and I have had no other symptoms. But because it was brown in colour I'm worried about a missed miscarriage (I also miscarried at 6 weeks about 3 months ago). My breasts are still very tender, I am exhausted all of the time, and I still suffer from mild morning sickness.

i would say go to your dr just in case but lots of time spotting and cramping is normall in early pregnancy. Its just the utures growing and preparing.