Were you CerviCore victims told that the study was halted and never fully approved? The CerviCore study has been in the FDA Black Box since 2007 better known as the place where "trial of device Not approved or cleared by the Us FDA." live. For more information email me in private and I will show you the links. There are over 15 of us who have been seriously injured by this disc - ruined for life and we mean to bring this to the attention of the US Congress. I am going to request that the committee that has oversight over medical device companies refers this shady sham clinical trial to the DOJ for criminal investigation into the conspiracy of silence between the surgeons and Stryker to deny medical attention to the persons who were harmed by the CerviCore Disc and to keep the public in the dark about the dangers of metal on metal devices and concealing carcinogenic and toxic metals from the trial subjects. And after destroying their spines with this lethal device leaving them to fend for themselves. Stryker is a disreputable company and MUST be exposed for the irreparable harm their devices (CerviCore) cause innocent human beings.

I am still interested in taking action to resolve the ongoing issues that I have had with my implant done in late 2006. the surgeon still insists that it is fine, and that all the pain that I have is psychological. He says that he thinks I just need to deal with it. he refuses to even try to make the effort to try and help to relieve any of the pain. he wants me to take all kinds of anti-seizure drugs and come back yearly for blood work and X-rays although he says the study was a complete success. he claims that Stryker ceased their efforts to get approval because there were too many other similar approved implants on the market, and that it was not profitable enough to pursue. what can I do to help in the pursuit of this matter. Please let me know. the rashes and pain are getting worse all the time. I need some hope that we can get this resolved. Please reply ASAP with suggestions of what I can do to help this along.

We need to communicate with you in private. This forum deletes any posts that give out personal info. If you are trying to reach 

***Post is edited by moderator *** Private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use