Has anyone tried a product called Alpha Stim for depression? it's used to treat depression and anxiety.

We use these devices daily in our clinic for pain, anxiety, depression and insomnia. they are also used extensively in the veterans admin hospital system. For the stated symptoms, the FDA states approx. 90% of patients receive a significant. The therapy really works.

is it safe to use this kind of mechanism on ure body?? what beneficials does it gives? I suffer from anxiety and depression on and off and I would like to hear more about this thing!!

any advise from a pro?

Regards,

Gil

Sorry I took so long to reply. Somehow your email response didnt make it back to me. The FDA approved research indicates that over 89% of patients receive a significant improvement of depression symptoms from the Alpha-Stim, and anxiety patients is 93.7% receiving significant improvement. The best medications are only about 35% effective in giving a significant result. I use these devices on a regular basis in my clinic and also several days each month in a Veterans Administration Medical Center with remarkable results.

There are videos all over You Tube concerning this device. Here is a good one ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

These devices are life changing for many people, cleared for home use and very easy to use. They are by prescription only, I am the only certified Alpha-Stim doctor in about a three state area. Please check the website for the device ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowedand let me know if I may assist you in any way.
I wish you luck on your health journey
***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed