Hi, folks. My brother has been diagnosed with lead intoxication. I hear that the best treatment option for this is Detoxamin. I must admit that I haven’t heard about this drug before. I would like to know if it is aproved by FDA. Can anyone provide me with this piece of info? I would appreciate it.

Hello. Detoxamin is also known as EDTA. Of course that it is approved by FDA. Many experts put accent on Detoxamin’s efficiency as chelation agent. Its suppositories are more efficient than some chelation agents given intravenously. If your brother’s liver and kidneys are healthy, you don’t need to worry much. If he has some problems with these organs, he should consult a health care professional first. Otherwise, there are not some more serious side effects. I hope he will be all right. Good luck!

FDA issues warnings to marketers of unapproved ‘chelation’ products including World Health Products, LLC: Detoxamin Oral, Detoxamin Suppositories, and the Metal Detector test kit. Go to the fda dot gov site, and you'll find this article. Be careful.

WHO IS THE F.D.A. - THEY JUST ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED !!! LOOK ELSEWHERE FOR THE TRUTH...