Hi all. I’m 42 years old male. In general, I’ve been healthy all my life. The only health problem I’ve had is low back pain. It has bothered me for several years now. It first started as simple discomfort, then pain increased and usage of painkillers was enough to help me. After all, the pain was not constant, and was not severe. But, as the time was passing by, the pain was constantly increasing… Then I visited my doc he recommended my physical therapy and painkillers but that only partially helped. Now, the pain became so strong that I really have to do something that will solve this problem once and for all. I’ve recently heard for artificial disk replacement therapy - could this be the solution for my problem?? Looking forward for your comments.

Low back pain is indeed a significant problem that affects many people. Fortunately, nowadays there are several procedures that can be used treat such patients. One of them is artificial disc replacement, recently approved by the FDA.. Artificial disc replacement is the actual removal of the intervertebral disc through an incision made through the abdomen. The disc is completely removed and the artificial disc is positioned and implanted between the two vertebral bodies. The benefit of artificial disc replacement is that it maintains normal spinal motion. and spares the patient from having the 'motion' segment fused. This procedure is new one but is very effective and in some cases the only possible solution…