Has anyone experienced a smell from their vaginal area while taking Zoloft? I have and its weird.I stopped taking it because of this. Why does this happen????

I wish someone would answer this because I have had the same issue! I mentioned it to my psychiatrist, and all he said was that he had never heard of that and it wasn't listed under common side effects. I never had this problem before being on Zoloft.

No sh*t. I keep telling my wife this but she does not care. The side effect is low sex drive. That because you vagina smells. Sorry you all are going through this but it something you need to stop taking.

Yes I take zoloft and I have the same issue

Yes!!!terribly!!! Stopping this med!!

Me too! I don't know what to do bc the medication works but I don't want to smell bad

What can be done?! It has seriously been driving me crazy!! The odor is so gross.

I have also noticed the odour down below and one of the reasons I've gone cold turkey. Also had the sweating during the day and night. Stopped sertraline 2 wks ago the smell has gone and the sweats have eased.

I have the same problem...

I have the same problem ! Just googled it just in case and found these posts .. apart from horrible dreams this is also awful

Zoloft causes incontinence. It may be that you are leaking a bit of urine and that is causing the odor.

It’s happening to me too. I have been taking it for two months and my urine smells like burnt rubber. Yuck

I have been on the medication for 2 months and have noticed the same thing. I feel disgusting, and I am showering constantly. My sex drive is lower and even when I do want to, I am turned off by my own scent. I cant deal.

YES! I've been on Zoloft for exactly one month and it's horrid - and only getting worse! I can't seem to get rid of it. Luckily I'm single right now. But, GROSS.
I also have a little bit of a discharge, too.
I've NEVER had to deal w/ anything like this before. :(

THANK GOD I FOUND THIS POST I THOUGHT I WAS GOING CRAZY