Hi. I have a grandad who, and he is starting to forget things. So I was wondering about one thing. What are symptoms of dementia?

Dementia refers to the loss of memory and other skills due to brain damage caused by disease or trauma. The changes affects thinking, memory and reasoning. Memory loss alone is not always a sign of dementia, but memory loss along with other forms of cognitive impairment is an indicator that dementia may be occurring. Symptoms of Dementia are: loss of ability to follow directions, disorientation, not knowing witch day is it, neglecting personal hygiene, nutrition, and others.

I am taking care of my mother-n-law who has all the symptoms that you have listed, any advice on how to keep our family from going crazy? does anyone know of any support groups to help us deal with this?