hiya so... i was 1 day late for my period starting and then yesterday i started having a light flow of pink to light reddish blood. it is lighter than a usual period and lighter in colour most the time. i am confused to whether it is just a lighter flowing period or if i may be pregnant. i dont want to buy a test incase i am just being paranoid and wanted to know what others thought first. i have other symptoms like a sore lower back, heachaches and my breats have bright blue veins that lead from my chest to my areolas, that i have never noticed before! and also on my areolas i have little bumps that seem to be whiteish! and my breats seem tender to touch most the time! i have had these symptoms for just over a week now and am wondering if this is just a light period with symptoms i have never really noticed before or if infact i may be pregnant... can i please get some advise i know i wrote alot...i would appreciate it alot! thanks

Hi honey! I am the "Queen" of pregnancy!!! So I will help you try and figure this out OK?

1. When was your last period?
2. When did you have unprotected sex?
3. Are your periods usually regular?
4. The breasts etc, are these usual signs for you for PMS?

my last period was on the 23rd january
i had unprotected sex around the 6-7th january and my periods are usually regular yes
and sometimes around my pms i do get slightly tender breats but i have never noticed the bright blue veins and the small bumps on the areolas. it was the breasts and the lighter period that made me think about if it was a period or something else!

thankyou for helping =)

I just wanted to make sure that when you said the 6-7th of January you didn't mean Feb! IF it WAS January, you are fine and just had a light period! IF it was 6th - 7th of Feb then there is a very good chance that you could be pregnant! So could you just let me know please?

i ment febuary! sorry about that :\

Well you could be pregnant! In about 3 days I want you to take a pregnancy test! And then let me know the results OK? This is TOTALLY enough time for the HCG levels to be high enough to detect!

okay i will do and will let you know what the result is...thankyou for your replies you have been a help!

anyone else haveing or had anything similar ? or any thoughts?
thanks

I am my cycle came one day late was the same its over now lasted only two days. I took a test and it came back neg. I do however have a phyiscal booked with my doctor on Monday already so I am just waiting till then to talk to her about this.

let me know wat the results are...im waiting 3days to do a pregnancy test like said above by bambi27! i still have bleeding but its still not as heavy as my usual periods and today i did have nausea atleast 2-3 times today which i hadnt had for the past days and i also had a wierd feeling in my lower stomache it wasnt painful but i felt it. would this be adding to just a light period or pregnancy does anyone have any thought? thanks

TM1 When did you have unprotected sex before this mini period?