i am only 2 days late coming on my period, but just have a feeling that i'm pregant. i got very sore breats which feel heavy, this lasted around 3 days but is starting to wear off now, they also appear to have dark blue veins on them at the sides. my mood swings are awful, one minute i'll be quite chirpy and happy the next i will be a complete b***h and then start crying. also i have never had a nose bleed (not sure if this relates) but i had a small nose bleed the other morning. i m also quite regular when going to the bathroom, but lately i've only been going every other day, i find myself to be starving at times but feel completely put off food at other times (but most the time hungry) also very thirsty. i have twinges in my stomach but not proper cramps, but no sign of nausea, i feel quite tired but not exhausted, can u tell me if any of these things relate, and if they do.. which ones? and the bigger question is it possible i'm pregnant??

This could also be PMS symptoms. However, if you period doesn't arrive in a few days, you better get tested.

Tell me are you pregnant as I have the same symptoms?

About 5 days ago my boobs were very sore and heavy for approx 3 days, i also feel something in my belly but not my usual period cramps and sometimes I feel starving at strange times in the day when I wouldn't normally... i'm convinced i'm pregnant although 4 days ago i did a test and it said i wasn't??

My last period was may 17th it was very light and lasted one day! My next is due around the 15th June if I haven't got it within a couple of days of that i will do another pregnancy test - i will let you know how I go guys!!
Goodluck if this is what you want & please Wish me luck I want this so much!!

i havent been on my period for 6months i went to the doctors did loads of pregnancy tests and they came back negative i went for a scan and every think was but im not pregnant and my breasts feel as if they weigh a ton each and they are very sore and tender to the touch i cant lay on my belly because my belly feel weird i have been sick for about a week on the morning and night time and my belly is really hard and big but every test i do it comes back negative i have my first period in 6 months for about 2 days when i came off it i had sex and the pain in my breasts has came back i have put about 4 stone on within 6months i used to be a size 10 now i cant fit in to my size 10 clothes and have to buy size 14 ones im 17 i just wondered if anyone had any advice for me

jade ask your doctor about PCOS i was diagnosed with it i have the same symptoms as you

The way pregnancy tests work, is that they measure a chemical in your urine. A certain amount triggers the pregnancy test to say positive, but some women's levels don't rise enough for the pregnancy tests to say postive. You might rather have an ultra sound instead.

I need some help . I have been having things happenen to me that are leading me to e i am having a baby. My breast hurt on the sides a couple of days ago i have also been experiancung nose beelds like 20 in the last 4 days i do feelsick but i took a text and it came back negative now it migjt be to early to test considering it has only been about a week sence unprotected sex but can anyone help out give me tips or tell any more side effects they experianced.