Hi! I am worried as hell! I don't know what to do, but as soon as I came to this site to seek for help I have noticed that a lot of people have problem with it - with anxiety. I am a male but I am scared and I can't tell this to no one. I went to see a psychiatrist and after talking to him he told me that I do have anxiety. I want to overcome it and I do know that this can't happen over a night, but I am ready for it. 

Tell me, how to overcome anxiety and fears with homeopathy remedies?

You cannot treat anxiety with homeopathic remedies, you can't treat anything with homeopathic remedies. Homeopathy is a system of alternative medicine created in 1796 and it doesn't work at all, scientists say that these kind of remedies have placebo effect which means that they can heal you only if you are imagining your problem, so that you later imagine that these remedies are actually helping you.

You need to talk to your doctor in order to get some prescription drugs. I wouldn't go ahead and take any medications for anxiety on my own without consulting with my doctor first, that can be dangerous.

Nina is right, you didn't really do your homework here, guest. However, something has crossed my mind while reading what you guys wrote. If homeopathic remedies have placebo effect (which works if your problem is imagined), there are some slight chances that it might work with anxiety and fears, since these things are in your head, right, these are not physical problems? I myself would prefer to try these remedies first rather than to take any other medications but it wouldn't work if I knew upfront that these remedies actually have placebo effect, then I will be aware that they will not benefit me.

No, Guest, it wouldn't work. Anxiety is not something that you imagined you are dealing with, it is a real mental problem and no medications which have placebo effect would work. Anxiety is a real and serious disorder and it needs real medications, in most cases it is treated with antidepressants but there are hundreds of different antidepressant medications and that is why the person who wants to use one of these medications has to talk to his or her doctor first, in order to get the right medication for her/him. These medications can sometimes do more harm than they would benefit you.

Nina, if it is true that Homeopathy began at the end of 18th century it is also true that this refined healing system has cured (really cured) millions of people during more then two centuries. The "scientists" you mention cannot talk about homeopathy because they simply don't know it. I advice you to study more. Once you understand the homeopathic approach to human health you will fall in love with it. Placebo exists for both Homeopathic and Allopathic medicines, it helps but it doesn't cure. Well chosen Homeopathic remedies give to the immune system a stimulus to react to the disease, it is a natural way to heal. Allopathic medicine is a suppressive medicine; it moves the disease from one place to a deeper one. We can prove this assertion. If you need help in choosing authors and books feel free to contact me. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Really? I can't? I was sure that I can. Actually, my friend told me that there is a huge possibility that this can be reduced with it and somehow I was believing in this. So, what I can do? Is this really like that or there is some chance that those can help me? I have one problem - when I think that something can help me I am focused just on that thing and I believe that nothing else can't help me. Now, I have to tell you that I am a bit disappointed and that I don't know what to do about it. OK, I will listen to your advice Nina, I will try to talk to my doctor about this, so I will see what he has to tell me. I am really disappointed now.

I have to agree with Nina on this one, you should probably just go and talk to your doctor so that he can prescribe some real medications for you.

However, I have read what Guest wrote about homeopathic remedies above, that they have been successfully healing people for two centuries now but compared to what I read as well, this is not completely true so I will have to disagree with you.

Guest, my advice would be to just go and talk to your doctor in order to get some proper medications and you should probably start seeing a psychologist as well.

Those medications are not for you. I believed that homeopathy remedies are able to help me as well and I did one mistake - I started to use it on my own. What a mistake, right?

So, don't do this, ever. Why I wanted to try to use it without consulting my doctor? Because one of my good friends told me that I really can overcome anxiety and all my fears with homeopathy remedies. He had so good story, I was desperate and I have tried it. 

Don't do that, those remedies won't help you overcome it. You should seek for proper medication. 

Hi there guys. I'm not so sure. I don't even know how you heard about this, because it is so far away from truth. Anyway, a lot of people believe in that and they start to ask another people about that without consulting their doctors. Anyway, the only truth is that you cannot heal your anxiety or some panic fears with homeopathy remedies. That is not possible.

Don't even try to use it because for those type of disorders they have harmful side - effects. So, that is the only thing that you actually need to know about homeopathy remedies. Now, the next step is to go to visit your doctor.