I am a mother of 4 very young children, after having twins in Dec. 05 I got my tubes tied. (16 months ago) I now have tender breasts, very moody and emotional, not sleeping well at night, tired all the time, snot like discharge but I had a normal period about 2 weeks ago. could I be pregnant again??? It was always extreemly easy for me to become pregnant before like with in a month-2 of trying everytime. I thought that the surgury had worked based on that and being active with my hubby, but maybe not?

Did you tie your tubes because of medical reasons or you don’t want any more children? I know 4 of them are more than enough but you never know. My aunt had her tubes tied and she managed to get pregnant again because the procedure wasn’t preformed correctly. But this was ectopic pregnancy so it had to be terminated.

Maybe you are the similar case to her so it would be wise considering the symptoms you are experiencing to at least buy pregnancy test and see the results. And even if this comes out negative and the symptoms still continue I think that visiting your doctor would be very smart. As you are very well aware after 4 children the blood test is 99 % accurate.

Let us know about results of your problem and if you are pregnant what are you going to do. Your answer could help to someone else in the same situation. Thank you in advance.   

i had my tubes tied almost nine years ago and i went to the e.r on dec28 for pain in my breast they took a urine pregnacy test and told me i wasnt pregnat.now i have cravings,my breast are tender and milky fluid comes out.i get my period regularly but i feel like im pregnat any one out there that can help me 

take a PG test