I am 30 years old and have 4 kids. My youngest is two years old and when she was born, I have my tubes tied.

I just recently started dating a new guy and our first time having sex was 2/22 and of coarse I was ovulating very thick and we had unprotected sex. We've had unprotected sex several times since.

Generally my periods are like clockwork and last several day. I could put money on the table as to when they start and end.

It is now April 16 and I have YET to have my period, however I had the discharge like I was ovulating...but no cycle. In addition to that, two nights ago I was in bed and noticed my breast were leaking milk again.....could I be pregnant even though my tubes were tied?

Hi OhMyHelp,

Do you know if your tubes were cauterized, cut and tied or just tied?

As for as I know they were cut and tied.

There is a possibility that they could become untied or a small pocket that sperm could go travel through. You should make an appointment with a gyne and let them know your symptoms - you don't want the pregnancy to end up ectopic painful for you and bad for baby. So yes, you could get pregnant and be pregnant. Make an appointment ASAP.

Hope this helps and good luck

Thank you so much!