I am 35 years old and had tubaligation ten years ago, I am now thirty five and I am having symptoms like something moving in my stomach I still have my periods but instead of being four days they have been one and a half days. I kind of want to have a third child but I dont want to get to excited. please help

I am interested in knowing if you were pregnant? I have had my periods, not as long as normal, but I have extreme exhaustion, tender breasts and I feel a movement in my stomach - which is getting larger? I've been very ill for the past couple months...........Had a tubal 4 years ago.

my tubes were tide over 7 years ago ....took over 5 pregnancy test came back negative ..........i go alot to bathroom wake weird time to eat ..... 45 day late of period please cant somobody write back

Hi i really want to know it the 35yr old lady who had her tubes tied was preganate? i had mine cut and tied but i thought i was preg. my period was not normal and my belly has goting bigger i took a test which was negative i kinda figure it was just a mind thing i want another baby but i no thats not possible. and i know i don't have the the money to get it undone the reason i had it done was because of my health and when i talk to my doc about it he told me he was just going to tie them and they could come undone in five years so i agree but then i found out he cut and burn them and i could never get preg. again i was so hurt and depress i love kids and want more i feel like tey complete me i ahve to boys and want more. I guestion myself about what i did and why my doc did it the way he did i felt like he lied to me and there is nothing i can do about it some one please help me and for the 35yr old please let me know if u was or not.

HI
I completly understand you. I am also 35yrs old have 2 wonderfull children but I cry myself to sleep at night. I pray to God for a miricle i want a baby so bad i can not explain. I spoke to my husband about IVF he said maybe. But i am scared that i will not get pregnant at the 1st try. Do not care if i get multiple. Everyone that i speak to that wants a tubal I say H.. No and i tell them my story. Sometimes i even feel like if i was pregnant but when I get my period my world shatters again.
take care

I am 37yr and had my tubes tied 8yrs ago. I have had typically normal periods, some heavy some light and some longer then others. However, i am now 10 days late but I feel all the signs that my period is coming. I am crapping (light) back aches, headaches...but my stomach feels bigger, I thought bloating, but it is bigger then normal. I took 2 test, both are negative? But I have been reading a lot and I read stories that a blood test would work better then a urine test to see if Im pregnant? Has anyone become pregnant after a tubligation and what were your systoms? And if anyone has had an eptopic pregnancy what are the signs? thank you.