Hello. I am 24 year old male and I'm having big problems with my masculinity. I don’t know where to begin.
Since I entered the puberty I have never get any of so called “man signs” such as hair on chest, deep voice and similar changes.
My friends realized that I with time I become a subject of laughing and joke.
My mother thought that this isn’t anything serious but when my organic signs occurred like erectile dysfunction and gynecomasty she scheduled me to examination with my endocrinologist.
He ordered for me some testing called Testoterone testing and I was wondering what kind of test really is, how reliable it is and what is function of Testoterone in human body? Thanks

I had Testoterone testing. Not because I had symptoms similar to yours but to determine cause of my infertility.
Testoterone is the most important representative of the male sex hormones collectively called androgens.
Testoterone testing is used to diagnose several conditions in men like
delayed or precocious puberty, decreased sex drive and erectile dysfunction.
There is great variability in Testoterone levels between men and a broad range in age-related values for Testoterone.
I'm sorry to say but, in males, a decreased Testoterone level may indicate hypothalamic or pituitary disease like even some kind of tumors.
Tumors can increase and decrease level of Testoterone in blood so they can cause different symptoms.
Many men suffer from the lack of androgen hormones and replacement therapy is simply the most effective way this kind of problems. Contact your endocrinologist and start using appropriate therapy!