I am suffering from high blood pressure. I am 37 years old, male. I am on prescribed therapy to for my hypertension. I am worried that this affects my sexual life. I am experiencing erectile dysfunction in passing year. I am not married, but I have relation ship with ten years younger woman. This is big issue for me. Is my sexual dysfunction related with high blood pressure? What I should do?

If you suffer from high blood pressure, you may experience erectile dysfunction. For a healthy young man, erectile dysfunction is not a problem; however you may notice some changes. High blood pressure can definitely put a damper on your sex life and among men it can cause erection problems by slowing the supply of blood to the penis. Another problem is that many drugs that are good for your heart can be hard on your sex life. Many diuretics and beta blockers, two very popular classes of blood pressure medicine, can sap a person's sex drive and cause erectile problems in men.