For a long time ago I started to suffer of pollen allergy. I have really hard hay fever in spring and autumn, which started to drive me crazy. Even I was considering moving to another geographic area where I would be less exposure to allergens. I would like to know find out the best way to care about my allergy. Is there anything I can do in my environment to minimize reaction to pollen and what is the best treatment for allergy care?

I don’t think moving is good idea to allergy care, because most people who relocate to get away from causes, developed allergies to pollen in the new area. Dust or mold in the new area also might cause allergic rhinitis so doctors usually do not recommend that their patients move. As I am allergic to pollen I can tell you few things how you might minimize your reaction to pollen and start with allergy care. Off course that avoiding exposure to pollen is the best way to decrease allergic symptoms, such as remain indoors in the morning when outdoor pollen levels are highest. If you must be outdoors wear face masks designed to filter out pollen. When you are in the house or car, use air conditioner without opening windows if that is possible. Also I have noticed increased symptoms when I use outdoor air for drying my cloth. I hope you realized until now that you should avoid unnecessary exposure to other environmental irritants such as insect sprays, tobacco smoke, air pollution, and fresh tar or paint. Because all this avoiding of pollen is not always possible, there are medications which can control allergy. Your doctor will be the best to recommend you which one you should use for allergy care.