HI, I am a 36 yr old woman w/ some unusual problems w/ my monthly cycle. In the past 4 months the color of blood has been orangish red and my periods are coming closer and closer together. This time 19 days between menstation. I also have had some bad cramping pain 2 days after my last period had ended. The pain was accompanied by some bleeding that ended w/ the pain. I'm wondering if anyone has any idea what might be going on?????

hey I am christy and it was werid this month for me too and actually my period is a little early too this month. but my period doesnt look right it like a redish orange look too it have u found out any thing about ur mense yet :'(

Hi, I am 34, I was flossing my teeth last week and spit out a little blood in the sink to find that it was really orangey looking, almost fluorescent orange. Then I started my menstruating this week to find the same orange tint to my mentstrual cycle, which too came a few days early. My friend works at a dr's office and she asked her doctor about it...he wants me to bring in a urine sample as it could be related to elevated bilirubin count, which could be related to liver blockage or anemia. I've tried search all over the internet about it and haven't found anything on it other than "anemia" and needing to take B-12.

I will write again if I hear anything else.

Yep, you may have a high bilirubin count or you may be anemic. Get a CBC (blood work done) and take it from there.

Hi I'm 19 and I now have the same issue. Orange blood when I have my period. Does anyone know whats going on?? Pls let me know dont know if I'm to young to have this going on or what, help...?

I am 19 and I have this problem as well. I am on my period and I just went to the bathroom a few minutes ago and my blood was orange. I was like.... "What?" I haven't had any other unusual symptoms.

im 17 and i have this problem too! my period has been coming a week early for the past 2 or 3 months. but the orange color just started today! so if you know why could you please help me

I'm 19 and for the past two months have had the same red-orange blood too! Dunno what's up with it, but mine hasn't come early, in fact (unusual for me) right on time...

im 17 and i too was concerned when i noticed i was bleeding orange. i also started a week early, but that's not too out of the norm...

I'm 17 also & the same thing happened to me orange blood & started a week early. But that is not normal for me. I'm usually late if anything. : /

hi, i am 24 and got my period right on time, 2 days before i had a sharp pain in my left side of my ovaries that would throb, when i got my period it was orange looking, and it didn't last very long, my periods last 5-7 days usually, but this one seems done after 3 days.....i don't know....weird

I'm 13 and I know the feeling. I've been having the weirdest stomach ache. It makes it hard to walk, stand, sit, lie, breathe, or speak. When I started my period it was like a watercolor orange and red mixed.
Today I threw up, which I've never done on my period.

ive been investigating the *orange* blood mystery also and i think i figured it out.
my period became orange the month we changed the light bulb to the energy saver (coiled) one.
its the lighting of the bath5room that is changing the color of your period...

If you have orange blood and especially if you have bleeding of the gums you may be anemic, if you are anemic and dont take care of the problem heart attacks and decaying of body tissue may occur so GO GET CHECKED!

BTW if you dont floss regularly and are bleeding i the gums it is normal.

Hi, I am 28 yrs old and last year I had surgery for thyroid cancer. I have to take medication for my hormones and a couple months I have being noticing that I get constant bleeding and sometimes it last for a couple of days or sometime is just spotting. I noticed that the color is like a light orange and its weird and scary. I sometimes thing that is due to the hormones, but still would like to know if anyone finds out what is it from. Thanks.