I am 33 years old and I have some unusual eye trouble. My sclera is changing its color and I am not sure what to do. It is now white anymore, it looks like it is leaning toward some yellowish color, but I cannot determine it accurately. What am I supposed to do now? Except for the color, I feel nothing else…

Well, there are two major things that we could talk about here. There could be some problems with the liver and yellowish sclera is a first sign of that. But since you do not have any other symptoms, we are most likely talking about eating too much fruits and vegetables that contain carotene, which can also color your eyes.

Hi there,
I know that jaundice is a condition that can make your skin and your sclera become yellow. As a matter of fact that yellow skin and yellow sclera are the main symptoms of the jaundice. So in my option your best treatment option would be to treat this condition. However you should run some test to confirm this. I think that this condition happens due to bad function of your liver. If liver is not functioning properly it can not filter your blood. Your doctor can run some blood test to confirm this so you can start the treatment as soon as possible. You have several treatment option for this condition.
I hope this helped.