Hi, I can notice that I am rapidly getting older. How can this be prevented? I take multivitamins and ginkgo for brain circulation. What are other useful anti-aging products?

Free radicals are produced in the body as a result of constant exposure to pollution everywhere around people. Free radicals contribute to aging and damage certain cell structures and DNA leading to development of diseases. To neutralize free radicals, antioxidants should be available in sufficient amount. So, it is advised to supplement them with dietary supplements. Certain vitamins, minerals and enzymes can be useful too. Vitamin E, zinc, selenium, coenzyme Q10 are widely available on the market or in combination with other protective substances. Additionally immune stimulators are used to improve general condition and prevent onset of the disease.