Wow, where do I start. Well for starters I'm a 15 year old male that's been feeling bad for 3+ years. My problem is when I eat anything this triggers a ton of unexplainable symptoms which are:

-Fatigue*
-Ache all over
-Stomach aches
-Heartburn
-Constipation*
-Shortness of Breath
-Anxiety*
-Poor memory*
-Terrible concentration*
-Abdominal cramping*

I put a * next to the one's that are the worth and they are pretty constant. The fatigue I feel is like my whole body is drained of energy even after eating well and a goods nights rest. The anxiety seem to come soon after eating an can last for 30 minutes to 3 hours. I think the others are self explanatory.

I've pretty much been to every doctor on the planet I'll try to list them. I've been to first of course a pediatrician and family practice doctor 10+ times throughout the 3 or so years. I was allergy tested, had my lung capacity tested (at the beginning of the period I would complain about breathing a lot. In the past year or so I went to see a neurologist, he said everything was fine. Then I saw a gastroenterologist and they had me looked at from both ends. The only thing they found out was that I was lactose intolerant.

I've had multiple blood test done and have been tested for everything from Lyme to diabetes.

I been to an "alternative medicine" doctor, at least that's what I think it's called and I tested negative for Candida overgrowth. A few months before this occurred I had tried the Candida diet for a month. I felt better mentally ,but almost worse physically. What this doctor did find from a stool test was that I'm gluten intolerant and have a bacterial imbalance in my large intestine. That's all I know really.

I've been to a counselor and took an physiological exam. It ended up saying I score high for depression ,but also it could be a physical problem. After that I was put on Zoloft, right now I'm up to 100mg and also 150mg of Welbutrin. I've been taking these for about 3 months and haven't noticed any effect. I think there definitely was a time that I was depressed ,but I am well past that now and I deeply feel that is not the root cause. However I am still very open to solutions.

Today I went to a psychiatrist and he said that I wasn't depressed and I wasn't over obsessing, or worry about my health so it's really looking to me like it's physical. I think he gave me something for anxiety ,but we still need to get that filled.

I may be missing one or two ,but If I remember I'll fill you guys in.

For about a week and a half now I've been on the Wholesome Medley diet program. At the very bottom of this page it cover what it consist of. What it is basically is eating the core foods: fish, eggs, vegetables, fruit, brown rice, poultry and lean meat. I'm also making three shakes daily that consist of fruit, water, and a supplement powder. Along with these I have to take 10 supplements pills each time. Seven Gastro-Fiber and three SP Cleanse.

So I've been following this diet religiously for the past week and a half with no noticeable improvements. It is a three week diet ,but I'm thinking about maybe doubling it if I still don't feel better. I really wanting to get back to school and not sit at home for months on end o if anyone has a clue about how to sort ANY of this help feel free to help. :)

Thanks for your time!

Maybe I gave too much information...

To try to sum it up when I eat ANYTHING it makes me sick. So I basically always feel bad.

Anyone feedback would be great!

okay, so i know this is an old post and all, but i konw exactly what you mean, the same this happend to me ALL THE TIME i mean, i haven't been to as many doctors, but it started out with joint pain and everything has been getting worse and worse... do you know what's wrong yet?

I came here looking for answers myself. I feel absolutly horrible after I eat. I am so frustrated. I'm 32 and Ive been going through this since I was about 17 or so. I'd almost rather never eat again than feel this way several times a day.
Has anybody got any ideas or solutions??

Doctors dont seem to help, Ive seen many.

I'm a 23 year old male. I've had this problem since I was small due to anxiety at school, and being forced to eat when I wasn't hungry. For me it would come and go in phases, depending on my current situation. Recently it has come back and I find myself unable to eat very much due to feeling so sick afterwards. I also have a fear of throwing up which makes matters even worse. I can eat a bit of pasta, or fruit or very bland things, but if it has anything bulky in it eg. meat, cheese... I feel sick afterwards. I smoke a hell of a lot during these phases which is doing my health no good, and I am gradually starting to lose weight (I'm already a small guy). I am not intolerant to dairy products seeing as I have milk in my tea (which I am ok with sometimes, but not at other times). Having said that over the years I have had the same feeling with caffeine. I am aware it might be acid reflux but why would it come and go? It is frustrating because no matter how much I tell myself I am absolutely fine, I still feel bad.

Ive had this for the past year or so. Whenever i eat, straight aftewards, i feel so sick, throw up sick, but i never am. It goes on for ages, and its much worse at night. I suffer with panic attacks and apparently anxiety, although i dont think that it is anxiety, but my doctors do. I am just about to have councelling because all of my blood results are negative, and i have nothing wrong with me apart from IBS. I dont want to eat anymore, because i am so scared of being sick, it absolutly petrifies me. I cant cope anymore because it just makes me feel so terrible. I just dont know what it is, and my doctors seem to think its all in my head.

I think I have an answer for you. Hypoglycemia runs in my family, and I started having symptoms of it when I was about 19. It went away for awhile but is now back full blown. After eating I get hot flashes, I want to go to sleep, my mind races, my head aches, I get nausea, palpitations, chest pressure. sometimes it gets so bad I feel like im going to faint. My hands and feet tingle, my lips go numb, i tremble, I forget things. Its an absolute nightmare. I hate eating, each meal gives me a surprise reaction. But knowledge is power, and the more you know the more you can control it. there are a few websites that go in to detail about what you shoudl eat, and what to avoid, how often to eat (every few hours works for me). just look for anything on "reactive hypoglycemia" and read a ton of their sites, some differ, but everybody is different after all, so find what works for you. hope it helps a little.

Read about something called Gilbert's syndrome! Even if u have such a syndrome the chances that the doctors tell u about it are small! because they do not call it a disease!

Take a look at hypothyroidism.

GASTRIC DUMPING SYNDROME AND RELATED PROBLEMS.. POSSIBLE ASTHMA, HYPO AND DIABETES. WIKIPEDIA IT ----> GASTRIC DUMPING SYNDROME

i have been feeling the same way now for about 7 months .. i cant understand. i cant move after i have eaten because i feel soo ill and tired. people have said that its a stomach ulcer.. but none of the symptoms are linked. my gp doesnt know whats wrong either. is sometimes just miss a meal because i feel so ill afterwords. and then eat at night.

i just want to know whats wrong with me and other people in the same position.

i know this is an old post, but have you been tested for ceoliac disease (wheat and gluten intolerance)?

hello im a 17 year old male and came looking for answers as well and about a month in a half ago i started to get sick before that i was smoking clove cigarettes which was really awfull and i believed my symptoms were from smoking those awful things, but i got a blood test and everything was fine and my lungs were fine even though i have had asthma. So recently i have been suffering from the same sickness as you have been and i dont no what to do i feel sick when i eat anything i get aches, tight chested ,fatigued, headaches,sick to my stumache but i believe it may have to do with diet because i read that eating things with msg can give similar symptoms so im gonna try that out message back if u have figured away to feel better thank u.

Have you ever been tested for Celiacs disease?