New Reply New Topic Followed by 20 people

I had an Urinary STD test and tested neg for gonorrhea and chlamydia. Also according to the doc that did the screening. He did a visual exam and found no lesions on my penis. I told him I had a clear discharge which he told me was possibly just regular discharge.

I have never noticed lumps or lesions and have had this problem for 8 months now.

I am uncircumcised and I get an irritation/pain in the urethra only near the head of my penis or where the head meets the shaft. This all started after receiving unprotected oral sex so I've been afraid its gonorrhea but the tests are negative and I don't have a burning sensation when I urinate.

Sometimes it feels like I have to pee, and sometimes it feels like a drop of pee is coming out and this irritation is random and can go a day without feeling anything. Sometimes I'll get something feeling like a bug biting me or a pin prick type pain INSIDE my urethra. I know its inside because the only way to "itch" it is to massage it because its internal. I do have an overly tight foreskin which I discovered I would need to stretch out otherwise it hurts when I pull my foreskin back but I doubt this has anything to do with said ailment.

Unfortunately, I have no medical insurance and the doctor that examined/tested was from a free clinic and he said since its not a UTI or common std he'd refer me to a Urologist but that'll take a few months.

I looked up several similar websites with people who have similar symptoms and they usually have nothing close to an answer only that it MAY be an STD but even after they've been tested. I'm completely at a loss to do and I'm afraid I'll have to fork out a pretty penny to discover what I have and get treatment.

I'm completely at a loss of what to do.

I have the exact same symptoms as VeryCoolCat.

I have had this problem for two months. I was given zithromax when I went to the doctor with this problem. My girlfriend has had irregular menstruation in the past two months but that could just be due to stress since she's been jobless for the past three months.

I've also had some random testicle pains. Sometimes twice a day, sometimes once in two days.

Please help

my experience is as following. I am 27 years old and I had one night stand with an unknown female girl. trust me, I don't know would I be able to recognize her now. anyway, it was all great besides one thing - I didn't use a protection. two days later I noticed that I have some weird colored discharge and that I am in pain when I go to urinate. now, I am waiting for the bunch of tests that I did and I don't know what to expect. to be honest, I don't know much about penile discharge and std....

Did you ever figure it out?

I have the exact same symptoms and have also been tested for stds which came back negative. It started 3 days after recieving unprotected oral sex. I have an itchy feeling in my urethra and have the little sting sometimes. It comes and goes. I have read many post and everyone says the doctors dont know what it is. Please please please let me know if you find anything out. I got a urologist appointment here soon.

Hi All ..having had similar symptons ie :"Sometimes I'll get something feeling like a bug biting me or a pin prick type pain INSIDE my urethra" & "I've also had some random testicle pains"

I also was tested for std's and chylamdia,herpes and ghonaria were all ruled out(which would relate to the symptoms described above) further research led me to conclude that the only other probable cuase is Prostatitus....more than likely Chronic bacterial prostatitis, also relatively uncommon, occurs when bacteria find a spot on the prostate where they can survive. Men have urinary tract infections that seem to go away but then come back with the same bacteria. Treatment usually requires the use of antimicrobials for a prolonged period of time. However, antimicrobials do not always cure this condition.

Please let me know if any of you have managed to find a solution

Thanks,

:$ :-( I have the same symptoms, urethra burns in the morning and seams to get better during the afternoon. I had a very risky sexual incounter on vacation and am very afraid. I have been tested for the major std's but not herpes as the doctors don't seem to offer it,they gave me antibiotics for clamydea and gonarrea but I still have this burning sensation and i cant pin point it, I also feel nausea and a strange sick feeling in my arms and legs.I'm so stupid for sleeping with that woman and I can't change it, all I can do is sit here and wait for my test results but I'll have to get more tests for 6 months to confirm.I think maybe I killed myself on vacation and now I'm going to die . I wasted my life. Why would I do such a thing, risk everything for a quick lay with a dirty woman. Sometimes it's like there is a force trying to stop my life, I know what not to do and that''s what I end up doing. Anyway thanks for listening,I hope I get one more chance at life, I don't think I deserve it.

sostupid,

I feel your pain. Literally! I am in the exact same boat. I received unprotected oral sex from a woman almost four months ago, and have had a persistent strange sensation in the opening to my urethra. I also ran out and got tested a few weeks later, but again, herpes requires months for the body to develop the antibodies to. I assumed I was probably in the clear. Then, this past week a cluster of small blisters turned up in my groin, and my world came crashing down. So I went to go do the whole round of testing again last Thursday. The nurse said the thought the bumps might be molloscum contagiosum, but I don't know. The results should be back in a day or two. I am terrified. I also feel like I threw my life away, and I know that I can't ever tell my family or friends; their disappointment would be unbearable. It seems like I consistently make the worst possible choice when life puts a decision before me. I have always been my worst enemy, and it feels like I would be better off just shooting myself to avoid disappointing everyone that cares for me. To top it off, I lost my job last Friday as well. I really don't have anything to look forward to anymore.

I was wondering, how did things turn out for you? I don't know you, but I understand your situation, and for what it is worth, I hope it was just a scare. That is what I am praying for.

Well these are the exact same symptoms i have. just got treated for both STD's too..
If you want to know alittle more about my problem, i posted this topic a few hours ago : https://www.steadyhealth.com/Chlamydia_treated__but_sypmtoms_still_there__t247430.html#880309

Hope all you guys get better.

Hope Your feeling better

I feel you guys! I've had a similar experience as well. Had unprotected oral and rough sex with a girl. Few days later the opening of my penis looked a little puffy, and there appeared to be an irritation directly on part of the opening of the penis (the urinary meatus). Only symptoms I noticed was having the urge like I had to pee, and then that sort of pinching sensation that was mentioned earlier. Other than that I felt fine (no burning, or abdominal pain, or any other symptom). No pain or anything. Even when touching the irritated part, there was no pain. I went and got tested at two different places for major std's, blood tests for syphilis and HIV/AIDS, piss tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia. Everything came back negative. I had a doctor visually inspect the irritation and he said he could kind of see some kind of irritation but that it didn't look serious and that it didn't look like the common types of irritation that were associated with STD's. He prescribed some kind of skin cream for rashes or something like that. I used it but nothing happened.

Since then i've used rubbing alcohol, and have cleaned the tip very thoroughly. After a month or two, the original symptoms of feeling like I have to pee, and that "pinching" sensation went away. It has been a few years now since this happened and the irritation never went away. Some days it looks a little redder than other days. The irritation also has never gotten bigger, and I've never had any symptoms that anything was wrong. To this day I still don't know what it is. The girl that I had sex with that fateful night says that she's been tested and also came back clean. The other girls that I've had sex with are also clean.

I've posted my tale on other message boards and in some twisted way its comforting to know that I'm not the only one that this has happened to. As far as I've been able to tell, none of the other people that have had similar irritations have ever been able to find out what it is.

I thought about going to a urologist or maybe a dermatologist, but haven't done so yet. Like I wrote earlier, its been a long time since i've had this, and have never had any other issues other than the ones i mentioned when it first happened.

Have any of you other guys had any luck figuring out what this is???

btw... I JUST found this article of a guy who has pretty much the same kind of irritation i have and that we've all been mentioning. in the article he has pictures where you can see a type of irritation on the tip of the penis. Sounds like some of you have more of these symptoms. Whereas I don't have any of the pains or symptoms other than the fact that there is an irritation on the tip.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

hope this helps. its probably worth getting checked out.

i am going through the same problem for 11 months now. it started 6 days after i had protected sex.severe burning in my penis - all std test camre out negative but urine mcs said i had uti - klebsiella.i took a combo of doxy,flagyl,perfloxacin.another urine mcs showed the klebsiella had gone but the symptoms still persisted. though the burning reduced i still feel burns in my urethra generally or after urinating and ejaculating, no discharge or puss. this pain/burn reduces once i take antibiotics but it never goes completely.i then went for another urine mcs, then there was the presence of streptococcus( gram positive).sometimes it pushes (the pain) up to my pelvic floor and i feel severe pain/pressure in my pelvis. it is unbearable. i am confused. am thinking of going for cystoscopy or a sperm swab test or something.

Crazy. Same for me too. Same exact problems as you guys. Doctor said I had a little blood in my urine. Nothing to be worried about, but she did mention yeast. A little yeast irritation perhaps? Either transferred, a brand of soap, or shavers? Maybe even boxer short because of laundry detergent. If I pull back the lips a d look inside, I see a credulity redish look down in there....is this normal? Or am I being super analytical?

I am in the same boat.  I have been taking cranberry supplements and advil/motrin when it bothers me and I have learned to deal with it.  I was tested for EVERYTHING from here to the moon and back.  All the scans you can think of etc.  My urologist believes it is a small case of an imflamed prostate.  All tests are negative even the scans.  So I have learned to live with it coming and going to be a chronic issue.  The medical community doesn't like men.  You would be surprised what they can test women for but cannot on men.  Its like thinning the heard LOL