So it always hurts when my bf fingers me and when I finger myself I can only get it in about an inch. Tonight I looked at my vagina in a mirror and there's this vertical thick skin that kind of looks like a fat vein blocking the path to my vagina. Please help!!!

Sounds like that is your hymen.  It will break once penetrated during sex your first time.  Being thicker means you won't break your hymen by just fingering it.

Is there any other way to remove it other then sex??

I know this an old post but as i was about to have my baby my dr saw that i had the same thing as what you described. He said it was a birth defect . Nothing wrong at all. I was told as i pushed during labor the baby would break through the skin and it would be gone after. Which is what happened. The dr did have to cut the excess skin tho. You might want to see about having it removed. If i had known before i would probably looked into it. I too had problems that i couldnt explain like pain during intimate moments and tampons. I know that there are others who have it ( my nurse said i was the 2nd patient shes had to have a similar case. Althought the first was about 20 years before) its pretty rare tho. I try to expain to people about my delivery and they just gave me crazy eyes. Oh and my husband and i have a much better sex life since then. Good luck!