Sometimes I rub my vagina through my pants or underwear and sometimes I do touch my vagina and kinda rub and press it a little. I NEVER push/insert anything inside my vagina, no fingers no nothing. I get a really good feeling for a few seconds just from rubbing through my pants then feel totally relaxed and unaroused afterward. I think I orgasm (I say I think b/c I'm not sure).

The thing I wanna know is just because I orgasm from rubbing my vagina, does it mean I break my hymen? Is it possible to break your hymen just from rubbing? Is possible to break anything from orgasm? I'm really worried because its really important that I don't break it until marriage. If its not obvious enough, I'm a virgin.

Thank you!

You can't break your hymen if you were just rubbing your vagina...or at least I think so. I would know the answer to the question can the hymen be broken by finger.  But now, when I am reading this, I think that you really don't need to be scared about this because something actually needs to get into your vagina for that. If there was just a rubbing while you were in your pants, I don't think so. Sure, there is a possibility that you feel some pain, but that is just because you are uncomfortable about this and that is all. 

hmmm...I think that you can break it open through rubbing, but it's never actually fully or mostly gone until after you've had a child. A lot of things can break open your hymen though. Just because your hymen isn't completely attached doesn't mean you're not a virgin. Some women could barely have a hymen at all and still be a virgin only because they were born that way.

i do the same and its REALLY REALLY important for me to have my hymen till marriage and i dont do anything to the inside of my vagina or near it only rub my clits does tht mean i broke it havent felt any kind of 'sharp' pain or bleeding , so what does tht mean??

please help really scared

Nah, I believe you can only break it though insertion. There will be blood and you'll be able to tell.

just wanted to ask ; if your hymen breaks how much blood comes outt ?? and how would ur husband know if u have done sex

I use to do the sAme thing too,and I do it untill I get discharged or have that viginal liquid out from my viginal opening, I dont know if it breaks the hymen or not but I also want to know coz it is importAnt for me too , to keep my hymen till marriage. Please some one help us out,, :-(

hey, i have the same problem. But with me after i orgasm from clitoral stimulation i bleed a bright red blood, im nervous that i broke my hymen. HELP PLZ

Hey even i rub my vagina & once i had a feelin tat sm1 has cut it with blade or sm sharp object... Does it mean tat i hv broken my hymen... I dint bleed bt i jus had a pain n couldnt walk properly or pee fr sometime

even i use to do it but wil it affects me aftr marriage......

but wen rubbbing it gives me more pleasure bt aftr rubbin it ,it gives me more pain plzzzzzz give me a suggstn can i do dis or not

Sorry, but no you won't. There are other ways it can break tho. I broke mine completely accident. It was while playing floor hockey and I almost did the splits, there was no blood tho. I was very sore sown there after tho. Hope this helps

I do thd same thing.. But The thing I wanna know is why I bleed afterwards and feel a lil sore

halo...somebody help me...my girl friend and i hard some serious touching and i ended up my finger in her Virgina,but to my surprise, i experienced no difficulties in penetrating it,and there was no bleeding, for years she's been telling me am her first guy and that she is a virgin she even swears to God she is,and tells me that if i don't agree i should just wait time will tell..can somebody help me could she be telling the truth?

i fingered my girl with no much difficulties and no bleeding,but she still hold on to the fact that she is a virgin,and says if i don't believe i should wait time will tell,please am confused because she even swears that am her first guy,could she be telling the truth? help please..