I just worried what if i entering my finger inside of my vagina, will i lose hymen and virginity??
i'm scared ._.

Your hymen might break (also might bleed a little when you do) but its just you and your fingers so you can't loss your virginity.

No need to be scared its you and your body just have clean hands and don't force yourself.

good day. it can break your hymen but that doesn't mean that you are not a virgin anymore. it is very simple - to lose your virginity, you need to have a sex. and that is it. if you saw some blood, maybe you have torn your hymen or maybe it is broken, but you are still a virgin and there is no need for you to think differently than this. so, can the hymen be broken by finger - yes it can. does this means that you lost your virginity - no, you are still a virgin. I hope that you understand this better now. good luck. 

one day, i stuck my finger into my vagina and noticed little blood but it was during my period time and i bleed for a 7 days,am i still a virgin

Uhh , yeah your still a virgin ! A penis have to go into your vagina enable for you not to be a virgin .. & why would you finger your self while your on your period ? -___-

you could possibly rip your hymen if your not relaxed and rough with yourself but it regrows. your hymen stays even after its torn, it just regrows itself. its actually not a normal thing to bleed while having sex/masturbating, despite what the media says. your virginity isnt something physical; its a social construct that people came up with for some godawful reason.

The hymen does NOT 'regrow' and will often wither away completely. Otherwise there would not be a surgical procedure to revirginize (hymenoplasty). While 'virginity' is one sense means "childlike, unsophisticated," it can also be used to mean "never had a penis inserted past the hymen." So, suturing up the hymen to "replace" it doesn't mean one has truly been made a virgin again -- it is a psychological thing, as well as a physiological thing. But one can become pregnant even when a technical virgin, if the penis exudes only ONE sperm when up close to but not entering past the hymen. Not LIKELY, but possible.

Virginity is a social concept so no you're wrong about penis and vagina

Need to lose cherry call me it free kusy for yo call me at 1800 chetrybust