Hi, can somebody please help me, I recently came off the depo shot for and I have been having unprotected sex lately and I have been having pregnancy symptoms like nausea, I am always tired, mood swings, headaches, food cravings, and bigger abdomen, I did get a period, but it's short and light and I took 2 pregnancy tests and they came back neg. I don't know if its just me coming off the depo or if something is really going on, because when I was pregnant with my son all pregnancy tests came back negative including a blood test, so I don't know what to do or what to think, someone help, please!!!!

I am having similar problems stopped depo in april. Still haven't had a real period however in oct. I spotted for one day and nothing since then. My breasts are sore I'm bloated very moody but no naseau and I'm not sure if I'm pregnant or not. Want to be pregnant but am scared to take a test cause I don't want to be disappointed however it has been 2 weeks since the day that I spotted last month so I'm taking the test tomorrow. Wish me luck cause I'm afraid all the symptoms are just my hormones getting back on track.

Unfortunately I'm am having the same issues... I too would like to be prego, but I'm afraid to test again. I went to the doctor a week ago and tested negative in the urine test. I wasn't very disappointed because I felt it was too early to know. I'm gonna wait til the 30th which would be my normal cycle and test again from home or set and appointment for a blood test. Best of wishes to you both wish me luck, It's nice to see I'm not alone in this boat :-D