Hi i was on the depo shot for 9months but came off it as i went into deep depression while on it im on the pill now while i started 2wks before i was due my nxt depo shot as i was goin away and i didn want to be bleedin while on holidays so the doctor said it would be ok while i was away i was sick every day for the 6 days i was der im home 4 days now and im stil gettin sick i was due to start bleedin last nite from my pill but i didnt so i took a pregnant test today and it came back not pregnant i've had unprotected sex before and when i was away and i feel my emotions and hormones are all over the place and im exhausted every day even though my test came back negative could i be pregnant? I'd appreciate it if anybody could give me some advice as i've never been pregnant before

If you are on depo or birth control then there is no chance you could get pregnant. Plus, you said you took a home pregnancy test and it was negative so you are definitely not pregnant. You are probably sick because of depo. I’ve heard many people complaining about side effects while they come off this shot. All in all, you can always check if you are pregnant or not by taking home pregnancy tests. They are pretty accurate, 95% I think. If you are going to take it then make sure you take it first thing in the morning for the most accurate results and that it has been at least 10 days since your last unprotected sex. Or you can go and do a blood test for pregnancy, this is the most accurate way to tell if you are pregnant or not. From my point of view, you are not pregnant. Hope this helps