So, I'm on the depo shot, only had it twice. I was supposed to get it the 24th of July, but didn't for 3 weeks. Had sex a couple of times with my boyfriend, unprotected. And I actually got the shot 3 weeks later. And I know that in some cases the shot is effective for over a year after you get off it, but in other cases it isn't. some people have figured out they were pregnant 3 days after they were -supposed- to get their shot. I didn't think anything of it until late September, when all of the sudden, almost ALL of my pants didn't fit me anymore, some..were brand new. I took a pregnancy test, it was indecisive but from the directions that meant positive, but knowing me, I had to make sure. I went to Family Planning and got another pregnancy test, it..was negative. But when the doctor weighed me, I was 14 pounds heaver then when I went in after in August, just the month before. She said I was just getting "fat" because thats what Depo does to you, well seeing as my stomach is ROUNDER than usual, and I had been on the shot for months and no weight gain, thats a sign to me? But I took two more hpt's, both negative. My symptoms? I pee ALOT, when I have to go number 2, that means I HAVE to go, so im constipated, I'm tired ALL the time, more than usual, I eat alot, I'm more emotional than usual, my lower abdomen and back hurt alot, I have alot of discomfort when I try to go to sleep, I have cramps, my boobs hurt off and on, and they are also getting bigger, and I burp more than everr, and throw up comes up with it most the time. All I keep hearing though, is it's all in my head. After all those Negatives? I would have given up if it was in my head. The throw up? I don't CHOOSE to do that, or gain weight, or any of those things. I need to know what to do? If I'm not pregnant then what else can it be? Has anyone been through this? Could I still be pregnant? ):

the symptoms you're experiencing MAY be signs of pregnancy. home pregnancy tests are not 100% accurate and if you're using the same brand then you're getting the same wrong result. a good suggestion would be to go to your local clinic and get another test, and see your doctor again

Also go to the hospital and get a test done there bc most of the time when they do, and it comes up neg then you should tell them you want an ultrasound to find out whats in there that keeps causing the pains.