Started my birth control about a week ago. Unfortunately, I took them too early and I started my period 5 days after I started taking them. How can I get on a regular cycle? I don't know what to do? Should I get a new pregnancy pack?

ANY woman can start birth control anytime, there is no 'starting too early or too late'. The big thing is that if you start on your period, you are protected immediately from preganncy.

I think what you mean is that you started a few days before your 'real period' came..Right? This is okay.

The first 2 MONTHS on birth control will be kinda hectic for your body, you will likely have irregular bleeding, and your breasts will be quite sore. Your body has to get used to the pills.

Your bleeding irregularity should starighten out within the month or 2. It should get back in 'synch'

Even though you are bleeding, you are protected

I wanted to confirm your answer here about starting the pill early. I have been regularly on the pill for 4 years and I have a very regular cycle. However I had to skip a month because I wasnt able to get the pill called in on time. So I got messed up on the days I needed to start taking the pill again (always have just gone by what pills I have left) and I started taking it the week during my period. I feel nauseous, but should I just continue with the pills? Will it mess up my cycle?

Thank you for your help.

I finished a pack of birth control and should have waited seven days within which my period would start and start taking the next pack on the eighth day however it started the second pack on the first day of my period which was the third, will this affect me should i stop taking the pills completely