Hi, I've been on the pill for years but this last cycle I got my period a week early (I still had 6 pills left before the placebos to take). I figured it was because of stress, it's happened before. Because it came early I threw out the pack and figured I'd start a new one the sunday after that period. My period ended Saturday (a normal 7 day cycle) so I took the first pill of the new pack Sunday night. I had unprotected sex twice that night and once the next morning. He pulled out but I'm worried because I got my period early and hadn't finished the pack I'm not protected? Wondering if I should go get an ECP. I'm just unsure about getting my period early and the fact that I have been on the pill for years. Any quick advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

I get my period always 2 weeks early, and i've only been on the pill for about 4 months now. But its never been on time yet. And im still fine and have unprotected sexx and he pulls out. /You should be fine. Stress can cause you to not have a period, or make it late or early. And sometimes you wont have a period at all on birth control.