Hi I have been reading various concerns from girls who are on birth control , stopped using condoms and are worried about becoming pregnant. It seems that most of them have missed their pills. I myself am on birth control and stopped using condoms with my boyfriend but have taken my pills everyday around the same time for the past two months. Since you say that the pill changes when you ovulate what signs should you look for that you could be pregnant while on birth control? How can you guard against becoming pregnant on birth control?

Ive been taking the pill for about a week and havent been using condoms im worried I might be pregnant but am not sure if at home pregnancy tests work while on the pill?

Preganncy tests are UNAFFECTED by the pill, but you can start to Test about 2 weeks AFTER SEX,because preganncy is not "instant'.

IF you do not miss pills, you are 99% protected.

IF you did become pregannt on the pill, you would miss a period, and later have morning sickness, just like if you were not on a pill.

Just a minor note: Not all women get pregnancy symptoms, and not everyone has morning sickness. As always, if you think you might be pregnant, take a HPT the day after your missed period. And if you are still uncertain see your family doctor and request a blood test.