I figured I'd share my story because this site comes up whenever you look up Plan B. Okay, so first off, my period is usually very irregular so I'm never 100% sure when I'm ovulating (I use an app but who knows how accurate that is) So anyway, I got off of my period October 24th and had sex on November 9th, an according to my app, I ovulated a few days before. The condom broke and we didn't realize until after my boyfriend had already finished. So we rushed to the store and got Plan B not even an hour after the incident. I was freaking out because I'm not on any kind of birth control. So I took the pill and the waiting game started. I felt the side effect (breast tenderness, cramping, etc). Then exactly one week later, I started bleeding. I looked it up because I'm paranoid and found that it was normal but does not actually mean that there's a chance you aren't pregnant. (Although it was full like a period and implantation bleeding is usually light pink or brown. So I was still freaking out. I knew that Plan B can cause a delay in your period and I was nervous. Anyway, so today, December 2nd, I started my period again! It was such a relief. Plan B works! Don't get nervous if you're period messes up. Plan B is a huge shock to your system, especially if you are not on any other kind of BC. So just wait it out, you will be okay I promise!

Since this post is old do you mind me asking if you were pregnant? because I am having the same problem and my breasts are really tender and sore. I am just looking for some help I am to young to have kids.

Is it normal to get a period 3 weeks early

Hi I a week ago the comdom broke and the day before that I ended my period then the next day I took plan b and now a week later I'm bleeding is it possible I'm having a three week early period?

so i took plan b last friday on the 25 of march i got my period on the 1st of april which is friday. is this my period coming early? could i get pregnant on my period well the first day of my period?

I think it's funny you ALL post once about this happening, and yet so one comes back to follow up. Did your period come back normal? Were you pregnant? You gotta give answers if you expect to recieve them!

I just got mine 3 weeks early and I'm wondering the same
oh my

Yes. It was ur period.

I took plan b and literally the next day I was bleeding, and I've been bleeding for going on two weeks now. 

Same situation. Ended period, 3 days later got period, going on 2 wks med to med/light bleed. Not sure if breakthrough bleeding led right into my period or my body just so screwed up because of the pill.... how long did you end up bleeding for and did you get your next period on time or late?

Hi, I, as well, took plan b last week, two hours after having sex and the condom breaking. Today, exactly one week later, I started getting cramps, light, and brownish blood. It feels as if I'm on my period, but one, its pretty light. two, its brownish-red (kinda like the way it gets towards the end of your period). and three, its two weeks early. Should I be concerned or is this just the Plan B side effect?

I should add that, I have taken Plan b once before, several months ago, and nothing happened that time. Which is what is really worrying me this time. But I do know that not every one time is the same, and your body doesn't react the same way all the time, which kind of puts me at ease.

Would really like some input, thanks!!

Your probably pregnant ^