My bf and I had sex about two days after my period. We used a condom but it leaked slightly so we got the morning after pill 1-2 hours after the accident. That was about three weeks ago. I've always had irregular periods so I can't rely on that, and now I find that I'm peeing alot and my boobs hurt. I'm also eating alot. Is it just nerves?? I'm only 17...I can't be pregnant...am I??

thats like me
im onli 15 and has unprotctd sex about 3 weeks ago
i also took the ECP.. my period is very irregular and usually last about 6 daes.
but recentli ive startd to bleed again, maybe implantation bleeding
ive become more tyider , and am eating about 3 times more..

:O same. i like just had my period, then slept with someone i used a condom, but just to be sure i took the morning after pill like a day after, then got small period for a few dayss, and now im worried im pregnant.

Hopefully you guys are not pregnant but the pills that you are taking may play a big part in what you are experiencing. If you are pregnant all i can say it that dont kill it.

I took the morning after pill within 12 hours , only had sex once that month and yes am pregnant 4months now... nothing is 100% effective